Help please

[su...]

I am still having problems with withdrawal from 5mg valium once a week, sometimes more often like 5 days apart or occasionally 3 days, but didn't do this very often. I should never have used again after the 2011 debacle, but I have pain and muscle tension/stress that no pain killer will address. I just suddenly came down with symptoms. Have been taking 5mg once per week for some months. Still have 20 tablets left from packet purchased at the beginning of the year. I must be ultra sensitive. Anyway I knew I could not just stop as I was getting very disturbed during the night with dreams waking me up and heart pounding and racing and full on nausea, really bad anxiety during the day with waves of nastiness sweeping over me. Not good as I already have a blood pressure issue. I'm 65 years old and this is really hard for me as I have other physical ailments. So I tried to work out what I should do, whether to take a smaller dose every day that might be compatible with the 5-7mg that I would have been taking on a weekly basis. I know this is not like other people taking stuff everyday but I feel just as bad. Any experts out there that can help to make this more manageable. Currently taking 0.9mg a day and still feel lousy. Should I try and hold this for 2 or 3 weeks and then start  down. Admittedly I have been a bit inconsistent with dosage trying to go down too quickly to 0.8 or 0.7 on some days.

I haven't had any relies from my last post. Feeling neglected and miserable.

I am still having problems with withdrawal from 5mg valium once a week, sometimes more often like 5 days apart or occasionally 3 days, but didn't do this very often. I should never have used again after the 2011 debacle, but I have pain and muscle tension/stress that no pain killer will address. I just suddenly came down with symptoms. Have been taking 5mg once per week for some months. Still have 20 tablets left from packet purchased at the beginning of the year. I must be ultra sensitive. Anyway I knew I could not just stop as I was getting very disturbed during the night with dreams waking me up and heart pounding and racing and full on nausea, really bad anxiety during the day with waves of nastiness sweeping over me. Not good as I already have a blood pressure issue. I'm 65 years old and this is really hard for me as I have other physical ailments. So I tried to work out what I should do, whether to take a smaller dose every day that might be compatible with the 5-7mg that I would have been taking on a weekly basis. I know this is not like other people taking stuff everyday but I feel just as bad. Any experts out there that can help to make this more manageable. Currently taking 0.9mg a day and still feel lousy. Should I try and hold this for 2 or 3 weeks and then start  down. Admittedly I have been a bit inconsistent with dosage trying to go down too quickly to 0.8 or 0.7 on some days.

I haven't had any relies from my last post. Feeling neglected and miserable.

have you posted anything here:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=53495.0

or here:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=210063.0

or

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=183629.0

or

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=96753.0

Hi Sungirl, I can not advise you on what to do as I have only been tapering for 37 days (today) and have not yet had to hold.  Not sure what rate you are cutting at or what type of taper you are doing.  But , I am sorry you are in such a rough place and that this even happened to you at all, being you had such sporadic usage! Maybe some of the more experienced Buddies can chime in.  I just wanted you to know I read your post and I feel badly that you feel neglected and miserable.  Hang in there! ❤