DR Visual Distortions K & X cross to Diazepam to stabilize/taper? Help please

[Sc...]

Hi, whoever has thoughts on what I could possibly do to stabilize from this ongoing Derealization & visual distortions & also taper, please chime in. I'm tolerant to clonazepam, that's why I crossed out half for alprazolam because Xanax is effective & I've been suffering & making no taper progress from clonazapam. Was trying to make life more bearable for self & loved ones. I forgot what I'd learned here, that a straight switch like that isn't wise & also, that Xanax not good for tapering due to short half life. I don't know if op I'm having side effects or withdrawal from cutting the kpin or interdose from X, but I have a long way to get off & need to figure out a doable, sustainable way to stabilize & taper. Get rid of the DR & visual distortions.

I know I need to read about it, but brain won't today..sorry. Not asking medical advice, just your thoughts, opinion, experience...Just want to know if I'm in right ballpark. In your experience & knowledge, if I were to try to crossover from x & k to v, it would be done something like, 10mg v for subbing out just one .5K for a week, then do the same with another .5k to 10v the next week?

My doc always said he wouldn't cross me to enough equivalent amounts of V, but I'm  still stuck with DR & visual distortions 24/7, have tried finding another p doc in area, no luck yet & is hard & risky as my doc usually doesn't push(although this could spook doc)just not benzo wise either. So I'm thinking I need to figure something ASAP to chance proposing.

But it would be weird & messy trying to cross off 2, seems given that, I may need a different approach, faster crossover, I e taking X .25 4 times per day & 1.625K bed 1X @ bed-would that screw my brain up more, being on 3 benzos at same time while trying to cross following ashton?

Need to stabilize out of the DR & visual distortions that started after cutting half of my klonopin all at once for equal amounts all Xanax/alprazolam(because tolerant to k pin & xanax more effective for panic, anxiety, & 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽). I didn't realize my symptoms were from benzos until a month or so ago...thought it was something else.

Also, Leary, as Xanax is very effective for both Panic & 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽, but don't think sustainable nor good for taper? And maybe is part of my side symptoms?

More of my info & others thoughts that may be helpful:

Think my first post on this my recent history & symptoms/others have similar but are off or much lower dose than me, no plan

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=240273.msg3076903#msg3076903

Early post on this, my symptoms

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=241311.msg3087097#msg3087097

Visuals from Xanax? My symptoms explained

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=241324.msg3087178#msg3087178

Crossing from 2-1/Crossing back to Clonazepam

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=241396.msg3087939#msg308793

Member sugests go to all V

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=241274.msg3086931#msg3086931

Or ideas of any other crossover ideas to stabilize?

Thanks

Scaredie

Hello, Scaredie.  I am sorry you are suffering and that you have not received any responses so far.  Your situation is complex and I’m guessing there aren’t many members who have the knowledge and experience you requested in your post.  I know I definitely don’t.  I wish I could help.  Libertas

Edit: corrected typo in member name to ensure redaction

Hello, Scaredie.  I am sorry you are suffering and that you have not received any responses so far.  Your situation is complex and I’m guessing there aren’t many members who have the knowledge and experience you requested in your post.  I know I definitely don’t.  I wish I could help.  Libertas

Edit: corrected typo in member name to ensure redaction

Thank you for the kind words, Libertas,

Yes, it is complicated, darn it...what I would give to just feel normal bad, instead of DR, visual distortions, can't judge things visually, emotionally, nor cognitively, bad.

I've posted about my symptoms & my predicament in different titles & areas &(I'm very grateful for)the very few that are experiencing similar symptoms who have been so kind & tried to comfort & help me, but they are done or nearly done with their tapers. I have so long to go & no plan.

I keep hoping an experienced, gentle, kind hearted mod will reply to one of my posts, but no such luck...

Your caring goes far,

Scaredie

None of this stuff has eased for me despite updosing switching to diff benzo etc and it is all getting worse as taper.

Know there is no way to stablise for me now as get such a terrible reaction to dosing as well.

I think this stuff will only go away once get off and give it a few years if it does at all.

My problem is finding a physical position to get in that is bearable while trying to wait out all the other endless horror.

None of this stuff has eased for me despite updosing switching to diff benzo etc and it is all getting worse as taper.

Know there is no way to stablise for me now as get such a terrible reaction to dosing as well.

I think this stuff will only go away once get off and give it a few years if it does at all.

My problem is finding a physical position to get in that is bearable while trying to wait out all the other endless horror.

Hi Ajusta,

Thanks for dropping by & sharing.

I'm so sorry Your still suffering so.

I have other painful conditions, so, although, not the same, can empathize with no relief for excruciating pain.

Not sure if it would help your situation with pain, but have you ever tried a body pillow for this?

Please keep hope that you will heal.

Hope you're feeling better soon

SC gentle hugs

Thanks!

I could be floating in mid air and it would make no difference. My body is literally crushing itself lengthwise and around so e parts.

Jaw so tight it snaps shut if open it - rest of body the same.

Thanks!

I could be floating in mid air and it would make no difference. My body is literally crushing itself lengthwise and around so e parts.

Jaw so tight it snaps shut if open it - rest of body the same.

Sending healing vibes, wish I could help more. :)