Any experiences with a website called 'sueeasy' for class action law suits??

[be...]

Google "class action lawsuits for Xanax claims" and the first hit that you will get is

www.sueeasy.com where there are claimants that list their terrifying experiences with benzo withdrawal side effects but I am reluctant to sign up with them, as they could be scamming. Their name alone sounds kind of fishy to me. Just wondering if anyone has made any contact with them and what their experiences were???

and wikipedia describes sueeasy as............

"SueEasy.com is a free website established in 2007 to helps consumers fight corporate wrongdoing and join together to form Class Action Lawsuits, transparently. SueEasy is also a client directory for lawyers, allowing them to view and contact litigants with legitimate grievances. SueEasy has satellite offices in Mountain View, California and New York, New York. The company was established in 2007 and serves all 50 United States and Canada.[citation needed] It currently boasts the Internet's largest, user-generated class action database. SueEasy pioneered the Online Class Action Generation Industry"

I hope that I am not breaking any rules of this forum, and I also hope that justice can be realized.  We have suffered and lost so much of our lives because of this 'demon benzo' monster and big pharma should compensate us for our losses.

Google "class action lawsuits for Xanax claims" and the first hit that you will get is

www.sueeasy.com where there are claimants that list their terrifying experiences with benzo withdrawal side effects but I am reluctant to sign up with them, as they could be scamming. Their name alone sounds kind of fishy to me. Just wondering if anyone has made any contact with them and what their experiences were???

"SueEasy.com is a free website established in 2007 to helps consumers fight corporate wrongdoing and join together to form Class Action Lawsuits, transparently. SueEasy is also a client directory for lawyers, allowing them to view and contact litigants with legitimate grievances. SueEasy has satellite offices in Mountain View, California and New York, New York. The company was established in 2007 and serves all 50 United States and Canada.[citation needed] It currently boasts the Internet's largest, user-generated class action database. SueEasy pioneered the Online Class Action Generation Industry"

I hope that I am not breaking any rules of this forum, and I also hope that justice can be realized.  We have suffered and lost so much of our lives because of this 'demon benzo' monster and big pharma should compensate us for our losses.

Hi, I hear you and agree. I don't know anything about SueEasy.....

but I know suing easy is wishful thinking....sounds fishy to me.

Here is a thread about class acton lawsuit on FB....in my opinion

its trustworthy, quite a few of us have joined. :)

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=130947.0

I was reading that site last night found it very interesting and so many mesed up people on it but i do not think any lawyers are really go to fight the Pharm. Industry as myself i just want my health back ~CD

I was reading that site last night found it very interesting and so many mesed up people on it but i do not think any lawyers are really go to fight the Pharm. Industry as myself i just want my health back ~CD

Well, people are ill there, scared too. I think folks with mental

health issues wouldn't even get the idea of suing .

I want my health back too, but I want this madness to be stopped...

So very true and as you most likely know these drugs make us feel mentally ill, as for the percribing of benzo`s in my opinion and observations it is slowing down as thier are many Docs who have seen the ravage they do but till they all actually experience the withdrawl and aftermath things will continue do you not agree? ~CD

Sorry for posting about Sueeasy before I learned how the search function worked on this forum and found the long thread on the class action lawsuit on FB.

Re: litigation.............. I normally am a forgiving kind of guy and go with the flow and let things slide, but now that I'm in my late 60's with multiple health issues and a younger family, I've changed my tune.  Not for myself, but for them who I will leave behind. My 1st priority is to get normal again, get a job and provide for them but at my late age and current condition that may be a bit to hard to do so I am left with one hope with this lawsuit and feel no guilt for going that route.  'They' gave me this evil demon in disguise as a 'benign miracle drug' and have robbed me of a quality of the little life that I should have had.

I will finally join Face book to read up on this latest litigation attempt even though I made myself a promise to be the last person in the world to join FB.

Thanks all

So very true and as you most likely know these drugs make us feel mentally ill, as for the percribing of benzo`s in my opinion and observations it is slowing down as thier are many Docs who have seen the ravage they do but till they all actually experience the withdrawl and aftermath things will continue do you not agree? ~CD

Not neccesarily CD, there are Doctors out there who are Benzo-wise ,

who are interested, listen to their patients, believe them....

The whole system is wrong, corrupted....Pharma industries aren't

telling the truth about their products, sponsoring health services etc.

Dr. Peter Gotzsche is holding conferences all over the world....

things are moving in the right direction...very slowly at last.

Hi benzoguy,

I'm so sorry ...its a disaster I know. Those drugs have destroyed

millions of people's Life...its about time this will change. :(

I actually watched this clip and yes there are benzo wise doctors out there but P/Docs do not do do therapy right ?they just try and cure things with drugs and if you took thier drugs away they would have no jobs! So there is the problem P/Docs! ~CD

Claudia, you made a similar comment to me on another thread.  Surely there must be some anti-pharma sites where such opinions are welcome rather than posting them here in an attempt to to stir up sentiments?  Such negative campaigning belongs elsewhere.

These posts of yours are getting worrying close to breeching the policy specified in Colin's guideline called "Anti-doctor, Anti-psychiatrist and Anti-medicine Comments and Links".  Perhaps you could cool down a bit.  Thank you.

Claudia, you made a similar comment to me on another thread.  Surely there must be some anti-pharma sites where such opinions are welcome rather than posting them here in an attempt to to stir up sentiments?  Such negative campaigning belongs elsewhere.

These posts of yours are getting worrying close to breeching the policy specified in Colin's guideline called "Anti-doctor, Anti-psychiatrist and Anti-medicine Comments and Links".  Perhaps you could cool down a bit.  Thank you.

Braban, I know you have an overlooked illness whilst thinking it

was due to Benzos, thats the reason you are so in favour of meds etc.

But you are an exception, people here are going through Benzo wd,

they need time to recover thats all.......

I shan't stop giving my opinion and videos unless I am told by Colin or the

Team not to do so. Sorry Braban.........report my post, fair enough.

Braban, I can't find the thread where I supposed to have made a similar comment

to you. Would you kindly post the link to it, thank you.

Claudia, your offending post was made in the last 24 hours.  Surely you're not asking me to look through your own posts for you because I don't feel I should hold your hand for something which you can easily do for yourself.  Think of it as empowerment!  Hope you are keeping well.

Oh I see what you mean now, I thought you meant I was going into details

and posted a video to you. so sorry......Benzo-brain, see what these drugs

can do to people ?  :laugh:

here is the thread yea. I'm sure you've seen prufrock's comment too...

I think he was dead on, strangely no reacton from you...? oh my...

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=134034.msg1793513#msg1793513

Braban, I know you have an overlooked illness whilst thinking it

was due to Benzos, thats the reason you are so in favour of meds etc.

But you are an exception, people here are going through Benzo wd,

they need time to recover thats all.......

I shan't stop giving my opinion and videos unless I am told by Colin or the

Team not to do so. Sorry Braban.........report my post, fair enough.

Claudia, I can't understand the logic in what you wrote above about the connection between an overlooked illness and the way I view conventional medicines.  I doubt if you understand it either because what you have said about me and such a connection is untrue. 

Don't you think it would be more productive if you didn't try to tell me what I am thinking, especially when it is clear that you don't know.

Your offending post was made in the last 24 hours.  I hope you're not asking me to look through your own posts for you because I don't feel I should hold your hand for something which you can easily do for yourself.  Think of it as empowerment!  Hope you are keeping well.

<edited slightly for content and to bring two replies together>

Braban, I have no idea why you came on this thread in the first

place. Its all about class action suit and suing. ....

Since you have no intention to do so....your presence here

doesn't make sense at all.

I'm asking all posters to stick to the topic of the thread please or refrain from posting in entirety.

pianogirl

I'm asking all posters to stick to the topic of the thread please or refrain from posting in entirety.

pianogirl

Acknowledged PG, thank you. :)

pianogirl

Acknowledged PG, thank you. :)

Thank you PG for bringing my thread back on topic.

I do have another reason for pursuing a class action suit ASAP............I don't know what condition my fading brain [and body] will be in if I go through WD and would like to tackle big pharma while I still have half a brain.

TICK-TOCK 

I do have another reason for pursuing a class action suit ASAP............I don't know what condition my fading brain [and body] will be in if I go through WD and would like to tackle big pharma while I still have half a brain.

TICK-TOCK

Hiya BenzoGuy.  Legal cases proceed exceptionally slowly and if you are working to the sort of deadline you mention then this may be far too slow for you. 

If members of a class action are motivated by the same irrational anti-pharma outlook displayed earlier in this thread then you may find such an outlook displaces the genuine merits of the overall case.  Even with a strong case not based largely on anti-pharma sentiment, there have been disappointingly few successful prosecutions in any jurisdiction.  You can find some comments about various cases that failed in the US, UK, Japan, etc by using the Search function on this site.

I'm sorry this will seem so disappointing. 

Thank you PG for bringing my thread back on topic.

TICK-TOCK 

Hope for you benzoguy.. :)

Supreme court said Yess in March, drug companies can be sued.....even

after FDA approval... :)

Interesting links Mor, especially the 2nd one as it does imply that big pharma could and should be held responsible.

In the first link, it seems that the Dr and the pharmacy can be held responsible. Hard to do when your Dr has passed away and I've used several pharmacies over the 25+ yrs that I've been addicted and some of them were in Asia where anyone could get Xanax OTC like aspirin until they copied the west and put restrictions on benzos in 2014. I now get them for a limited time from my Psyc Dr and she warned me that she wants to wean me off ASAP.

Thanks Mor............

Interesting links Mor, especially the 2nd one as it does imply that big pharma could and should be held responsible.

In the first link, it seems that the Dr and the pharmacy can be held responsible. Hard to do when your Dr has passed away and I've used several pharmacies over the 25+ yrs that I've been addicted and some of them were in Asia where anyone could get Xanax OTC like aspirin until they copied the west and put restrictions on benzos in 2014. I now get them for a limited time from my Psyc Dr and she warned me that she wants to wean me off ASAP.

Thanks Mor............

Its a tragedy I know....so sorry this happened to you. :(

Here is something I want to share with you, it was passed on by

someone who has intentions of suing....

----------------------------------------------------

I was able to speak to a CA based attorney, that specializes in MedMAL

this week. He was very generous with his time and provided a few tips.

-Based on the first tip, keeping RECORDS of everything. This means

not just your normal pay, but any bonus, merit, additional opportunities etc.

.One area I didn't consider that he mentioned was your history of performance,

meaning if your salary increased on average by X , over a set period

consistently; that should be factored in as well as any RSUs etc.

He told me Benzodiazepines are becoming a focal point of his industry,

with more and more people coming forward with serious health problems,

dependency, neurological damage etc.

He was open about the fact that the law, and the Doctor's insurance

companies will fight under the current system, but the more people who claim

injury, the more attention this will get with litigators and legislators.

The Doctors themselves are the ones that choose wether to fight or settle,

the insurance comüany dictates how much they are willing to pay out.

This is an important consideration when thinking about your relationship

with your Benzo prescriber.

Don't be discouraged, he said this is ''uncharted territory'' in many ways

and that efforts like mine will be the first step in what changes things in

a positive way and will protect future generations.

-If you feel there was true malpractice, reporting your Doctor to the state medical

board is a key step that shouldn't be skipped.

---------------------------------------------------

Benzoguy, my Doctor has passed away too at Christmas , I had reported him

last year when he was still breathing.....

Thought I post this for you , just out of interest. :)