Severe setback please help 🙏🏻

[go...]

I developed uveitis before some days and I had to use Homatropine drops and nepafenac drops in eyes within couple of days i am in severe setback,i have to use the medication otherwise my eyes will be damaged but I don't know which one is creating problems.can anyone please help me πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» please

Are you benzo free?Β  Could you put your medication history into your signature?Β  Here are the instructions.Β  Add your history/signatureΒ 

Β 

It doesn't look like these are steroids which I've read can cause setbacks.

Β 

I don't have any experience with the medication you're using but we have a thread in support groups for those who have had a setback. http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=215211.0

Hey gonecase.Β  It seems I have become a resident expert in the area of setbacks since I have had about 4 of them during these past 18 months.Β  :laugh:Β  Laughing, not laughing.Β 

Β 

The bigger setback I experienced was caused by high doses of a cross-tolerant drug.Β  In my case it was steroids.Β  Others have pretty severe setbacks from some but not all antibiotics.Β  My smaller setbacks were caused by alcohol in a dessert, some supplements and, most recently, lidocaine.Β  In all but one case - with the steroids - the setback was extremely painful with lots of horrible symptoms but went away in under a month.Β  The steroid setback is still going on unfortunately after 6 months.

Β 

Given the drug you took was a small amount and from what I can tell is not cross tolerant, there is hope that this is only a small setback for you and your body will recover quickly.

Β 

Keep us posted on how things go.Β 

Γ—
Γ—