Author Topic: CBD for anxiety  (Read 410 times)

[Buddie]

CBD for anxiety
« on: March 21, 2022, 08:16:59 pm »
 I am anxious to hear thoughts/experience with either CBD.or low dose THC or both for anxiety.  I am 11 months off of low dose Xanax for 15 years. Also, I suffer a variety of autoimmune issues as well as migraines with aura. I have started using CBD at night and I take acupuncture weekly.

Thoughts?
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: CBD for anxiety
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 09:38:58 pm »
There are a lot of posts on this thread in support groups but most of the threads about CBD and cannabis are on the Alternative Therapies & Supplements board if you'd care to do a search there.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=165140.0
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: CBD for anxiety
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2022, 07:51:39 pm »
 I tried a low dose of THC (1mg). Not for me.

At least I tried,
[...]