Author Topic: Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group  (Read 151301 times)

[Buddie]

Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group
« on: September 14, 2016, 02:27:42 am »
I was [...] approved for a card and made my first visit to the dispensary on Saturday.  I'm a total novice and would [...] to learn and share experiences with others who medicate with cannabis.  I'm curious what strains/forms people are using, and how is it working for you? 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 10:14:14 pm »
Has anyone heard about Mary's medicinals CBN products for insomnia
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 01:45:04 am »
I have not.  The CBD oil that I bought is made from cannabis and it smells and tastes like it.  I don't know how effective the hemp products are, and that is the only kind you can purchase on-line or in a store without a medical card.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 02:41:36 pm »
Has anyone heard of a company called Mary's medicinals. they make a CBN patch transdermal and also have pills of pure CBN non-psychoactive with minimal THC.  This product is supposed to greatly help with sleep.  And  since it has minimal psychoactive thc gaba receptors are not affected.  Was wondering if anyone has tried this product for sleep?

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 03:11:02 am »
I've heard of them and even communicated with one of their chemists about their CBN products.  CBN is a pretty decent sedative.  I think it's worth a try. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 03:50:46 am »
I checked at my dispensary in So. Cal yesterday looking for the CBN patches, and they don't carry them, but many others nearby do.  I am on a mission to find them.  I'll let you know...

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 04:00:40 am »
I have tried near 0% THC (rolled and smoked), very smooth,not like cigarettes. None of the paranoia
that comes with THC strains (I tried it once, paranoia was too much).
I need to try more before giving the thumbs up or down.
Like one or two deep inhales per day, for a week.
-[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 04:29:11 am »
I have tried near 0% THC (rolled and smoked), very smooth,not like cigarettes. None of the paranoia
-[...]

So these are high CBD?  Hemp, basically?

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 04:57:22 am »
I checked at my dispensary in So. Cal yesterday looking for the CBN patches, and they don't carry them, but many others nearby do.  I am on a mission to find them.  I'll let you know...
Following.....

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 06:12:46 am »
-[...]

So these are high CBD?  Hemp, basically?

It's a Marijuana (cannabis indica) plant that has the THC 'cloned' out of it. Google "Charlotte's Web", a common strain <0.1%THC
you can get in resin, bud, or capsule (I think) .
-J