Author Topic: Just started my crossover  (Read 3691 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Just started my crossover
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2022, 08:05:36 am »
So far so good.  .125mg K and 2.5mg V in the morning.  Valium feels much better than K. 

5 more weeks of crossing left or I may go a little faster.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2022, 10:34:02 am »
So far so good.  .125mg K and 2.5mg V in the morning.  Valium feels much better than K. 

5 more weeks of crossing left or I may go a little faster.

This is good news [...].  I hope the good trend continues for you.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #132 on: February 15, 2022, 09:19:04 pm »
 :) Great to hear! Hopefully it will stay bearable now.

[Buddie]

« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2022, 08:35:53 am »
Starting next stage of my K to V crossover.

[Buddie]

« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2022, 11:02:56 am »
mycybershow, many members enjoy and find it helpful to document their taper history and progress on the Progress Log board.  If you think this might be helpful to you, you can check it out here:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=87.0

[Buddie]

« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2022, 09:57:25 pm »
I am changing from Xanax to Valium and itís going ok. The interdose crap is much better but I feel numb. Like no emotion. Hoping this is a temporary thing so I donít have to choose between the two. Ugh.

[Buddie]

« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2022, 10:06:08 pm »
That valium feeling will go away itís only temporary.