Author Topic: Protracted and Feeling Better Now  (Read 15653 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Protracted and Feeling Better Now
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2021, 03:23:20 pm »
Congrats bruv! I know itís been a long painful journey. We put it behind us, but will never forget. Iíll stay in touch outside of BB like we have been. I donít on here much anymore. Iíll never forget this community and the help they gave people like us.

Thanks, man. You were one of the first people I talked to consistently on here back in the summer of 2018 when the insomnia and depression were crushing me. I'm glad we've been able to create a correspondence about the ups and downs of this horrible process. It's true: we put it behind us, but we never forget.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2021, 04:58:10 pm »
I recommend putting the album 'get well' on while you read this for anyone yet to read.

Great music man, I felt the words of your success story come alive listening to you're songs.

I remember you from back when you first started, you were right, you were freaking out a lot and you couldn't believe it was the benzos.

You had that lost soul sadness and panic about you for quite a while, I was really worried, because every time I came back, you were always so close to the edge. But eventually you understood we all go through that, and its just about holding on for dear life and waiting for time to redeem us. Well you made it, put your feet up, enjoy simple living and all its bliss and take a break lol

So happy for you man, god bless and enjoy, you've earned it.

[...]

Thanks, [...]. I appreciate the compliments about the album. The songs really just go with the symptoms I described in the success story. I figure pair those symptoms with some minor chords, you have a pretty heartfelt and emotional album.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2021, 04:17:51 pm »
Dear BBB,
   Thank you for sharing this descriptive account of your recovery. It is helpful to read for both those suffering and their support circle. Describing the intensity of this journey is hard to do and you captured it very well.

Knowing you are feeling well is wonderful news! I celebrate your success Boom! Enjoy your beautiful family and good health.

Warmly,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2021, 08:49:03 pm »
[...], thank for all your support as I was getting better and really struggling back in the fall of 2019. I appreciated the correspondence we had. It was very helpful at the time just to get through another day of suffering. And thanks for the compliments about the writing. Hope you are feeling mostly better now too.

Bluepm, yes, we shared a lot of messages during this since we were on a similar timeline. I think it's good to move away from all this if you're feeling better but don't want to write a success story. I wish you the best going forward.

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2021, 09:06:01 pm »
Your strength and courage can never be challenged , you passed a test no human should EVER have to take , well done !!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 09:26:35 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2021, 11:34:51 pm »
Thank you for your success story.  I believe you when you say ďtimeĒ is the true healer.  Wishing you many blessings for you and your family.  😘

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2021, 03:32:10 am »
Wow man. So happy for you. God bless.  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2021, 03:40:36 am »
Very glad to see you in this forum, BBB.

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2021, 04:01:05 am »
Congratulations, Man. Thanks for letting us know that success is possible. Even with the worst of the worst scenarios and especially after coming off the devil's candy klonopin.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2021, 09:40:43 pm »
You have brought hope and inspiration to many of your fellow BBs with your post, Boom, and what a gift it is!  You proved that there is a happy ending....it just takes Time!  Go live a wonderful life....you deserve it!!!!!