How long to hold for during taper

[Ki...]

Hello

I'm wondering as I'm doing a, dry taper going by how I feel when to cut.

Up until now it's been around day 14-16.

I'm now at day 18 of my last cut and this cut has been more inconsistent. Felt like getting over cut then wham back to day one of it etc.

I seem to be over the the worst of physical symptoms but waking in withdrawl and constant anxiety RLS etc

I'm wondering is this as good as it gets before making another cut. Or do I keep at this dose or am I in tolerance as such.

Not sure what to do?

Hello

I'm wondering as I'm doing a, dry taper going by how I feel when to cut.

Up until now it's been around day 14-16.

I'm now at day 18 of my last cut and this cut has been more inconsistent. Felt like getting over cut then wham back to day one of it etc.

I seem to be over the the worst of physical symptoms but waking in withdrawl and constant anxiety RLS etc

I'm wondering is this as good as it gets before making another cut. Or do I keep at this dose or am I in tolerance as such.

Not sure what to do?

Hello.

I am from the UK and I started my last taper dry cutting.

I had help from an expert charity called battle against tranquillisers.

They believed in holding until you stabilised.

I remember holding far longer than the recommended period and it caused me no problems.

Perhaps your last cut was too big hence the extra symptoms.

May hailing come to you soon.

I'm cutting with razor blade and then using nail file and weighing to exact cut.

This cut I'm on now has been difficult and different over most physical symptoms but it's been 24 days now and I'm not stablising anxious 24/7 feeling absolutely nothing just so flat and it's really getting me down not been able to feel content or anything I don't know how long it Max I should stay on this cut I don't seem to be improving

How much are you reducing by, I've heard members say that reductions can pile up on you, you can get away with them until you reach a point where the body says, enough, too much, too fast. 

Holding longer seems like your best option, I hope you can stabilize soon.

I think that's what's happening to me.

I'm been on this cut 27 days. And not improving at all feel like I'm getting worse. I've was cutting at 10%.

How long is longest you should hold does time effect next cut?.

Some have said 4 weeks I might be in tolerance withdrawl could that be the case or do I keep holding as long as long as it takes to feel I can cut again.

On my own completely in this battle