Insomnia chills/tingling

[da...]

After waking up I get these weird chills/tingling and that last for however long I'm lying down. It prevents me from trying to fall back asleep. If I lay there for more than an hour with or two with that feeling I end up having it throughout the day with worsened w/d symptoms. It's on my lower legs, arms, and upper back mostly. If I just get out of bed when it starts I don't feel it all during the day. Is this normal for going through w/d? Anyone else have any idea what this might be?

I was just reading a thread about cold spots two other members mentioned, is it like this?  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=248257.msg3159961#msg3159961

This is from chapter 3 of The Ashton Manual

Bodily sensations. All sorts of strange tinglings, pins and needles, patches of numbness, feelings of electric shocks, sensations of hot and cold, itching, and deep burning pain are not uncommon during benzodiazepine withdrawal. It is difficult to give an exact explanation for these sensations but, like motor nerves, the sensory nerves, along with their connections in the spinal cord and brain, become hyperexcitable during withdrawal. It is possible that sensory receptors in skin and muscle, and in the tissue sheaths around bones, may fire off impulses chaotically in response to stimuli that do not normally affect them.