Time to taper clonazepam further...

[Ru...]

I have greatly succeeded to go from 2 mg to 1,5 mg (I use one jar, 150 pills in each, in every step). Then I went to 1,25 mg in 50 days. It went fine!

Now I would try to taper to 1 mg. Earlier I have tried to go to 1 mg, but it hasn't been funny... :-\ But now I have taper it slowly. I saw in this thread: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=242568.0 the person maybe had to use as little as 0,0625 mg steps.

I would try to taper with 0,25 mg first. If it doesn't work, if I get abstinence and anxiety, I would cut the pills with a knife to 0,125 mg pieces, or even 0,0625 mg pieces. Maybe I can ask my psychiatrist for liquid clonazepam.

EDIT: I havn't used my zopiclone for a week! :)

Hi Rulle,

Your current clonazepam dose is 1.25mg, right?  As you know we support making cuts of no more than 10%.  So 10% would mean a cut of .125mg.  Clonazepam (Klonopin) is a powerful benzo.  I wouldn't make a cut of any larger than .125mg and you may find that .0625 more tolerable.  It seems wise to consider liquid clonazepam.

:thumbsup:

Brighterday

I just wanted to say that it's so good you haven't used Zopiclone in a week, I've watched many members struggle trying to get off of it, it seems to be worse than Ambien.