1.5 mg of klonopin for 8 years.. 0.0625 cuts every 2 weeks safe?

[Cu...]

I got a scale and plan to do a dry taper I have been told by many that 0.125 cuts would be too large or it could cause a lot of anxiety and I have had to reinstate in the past probably because my taper was too fast has anyone done 0.0625 cuts with success or should I go even slower I planned to go slower towards the end of the taper

I would try to go a week at a time. I'm not sure how useful it is to try and predict where you'll be, or how you'll be feeling, 2 or 4 weeks from now.

Best of luck to you!

I got a scale and plan to do a dry taper I have been told by many that 0.125 cuts would be too large or it could cause a lot of anxiety and I have had to reinstate in the past probably because my taper was too fast has anyone done 0.0625 cuts with success or should I go even slower I planned to go slower towards the end of the taper

We have similar goals. I was on 1.5 clonazepam for around 6 out of my 9 years, and then I lowered my dose to about 0.75 over a few years. I've never done a taper before, it's my first time. I have been on the 0.75 for about 2 years now. I cut 0.125 from my dose a month ago and was pretty much just fine. But everyone is different. I'm debating what amount to cut next, too. But as far as your question, in my recent experience I've been OK with that. You could always try the lower amount and then maybe increase it to 0.125 after a couple weeks, depending on what your taper plan is.