Fuzzy head...10 months off

[Ee...]

Hi,

I'm now ten months off and in the morning I often feel a little blurry in my head and also a bit down. My head also feels heavy, as if it is rolling off my body. I sleep reasonably well, but still feel that way almost every morning. Is this still withdrawal? I also still experience other symptoms, but this is the most persistent. Someone who recognizes themselves in this?

Thanks!

It's so cruel to see the pain of members who only used the drug for a short time, I'm sorry you're still suffering but your symptoms sound quite common.  I've come to believe  the general consensus that long term users suffer more and longer than short time users is a fallacy, I've seen too much pain to believe this anymore.

Thank you for your answers!

It is already a lot better than months ago. But there are a few persistent symptoms and sometimes even new symptoms.

I also get quickly over-stimulated. Then I get pressure headache, heart palpitations and I am very tired. Especially around Christmas and the weeks thereafter where tough.

The last few months I had an itchy rash on my body. The pathologist has examined it and he thinks a drug reaction, but the dermatologist says that is impossible because I do not take medicines  :idiot:

I have to laugh a bit. The pathologist is probably right, it is a drug reaction - to getting off benzos. Benzo wd can cause itchy rashes, itchy skin and a host of other itchy stuff.

Because benzos work on your brain, when you get off benzos, your brain will go a little crazy for a while. This produces so many weird symptoms. For tonight, we will stick to skin issues. Many people experience something called formicaton. This feels like zillions of tiny insects are crawling on your skin. UGH! I had tis one real bad. I also had just plain itchy skin, all over my body, even my darn teeth itched. Go figure that one.

But all this is very normal for one in benzo wd. Sounds like you are in a very normal benzo wd. Keep distracting yourself, and find new ways to do that.

east

Thanks again for your answer, I appreciate it.

I also think the pathologist is right, I also told the dermatologist that after stopping the oxazepam I occasionally had a rash, but many doctors don't believe it.

I also sometimes find it hard to believe that I still suffer from withdrawal after such a short-term use. But 95% of my symptoms started during and after using the oxazepam. That can no longer be a coincidence. I only sincerely hope that it will someday pass and that I can live my life again.