Can valium be dissolved like k in a liquid? Is this the right forum to ask?

[Li...]

My doc said to cut the pills in half but the new batch i got from my pharmacy is different generic and it crumbles to sand even with being scored.  I suppose i could get a smaller dose pill but i would prefer to save money and dissolve the Valium if that is possible.  Can anyone tell me if i can dissolve it and in what kind of liquid would i need to do that? 

thanks, truck

Yes, valium can be dissolved in liquid.  All kinds of non-alcoholic beverages would work but some work better than others.  Apparently the best is full fat milk because the valium particules bind to the fat so you get more even distribution.  I've seen people use applesauce as well but, of course, there's no fat in applesauce (at least not the kind I buy.  ::) )  There is more explanation in the related thread on this board:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=19081.0

Thanks Beeper...gosh i was really annoyed when the new generic crumbled to sand particles...it's like the drug makers don't even want to give u a chance to get off of them...i guess that makes sense to them..money loving bastards..haha.

take care.

love, truck