Yeah I'M REALLY HEALING!

[Ma...]

Well Lets see My Back Aches, My Forehead is still twitching on the right side, having pinchings in the left side of my chest....yeah man Im doing GREAT! Sleep still very poor and wake ups!

Yeah Man 2 more days Ill be 11 months off and it still feels like month 1

Don't get sucked into the lies here, not everyone will be healed, I am the Prime Example of it

[2f...]

Mark, many of us were sicker at 11 months off than we were when we first jumped. That’s just how it goes with benzos, and you may be set back further because this was a reinstatement.

When I reached 10 months off I plunged into the pits of Hell.

Lately I’ve been able to sleep for 12-15 hours some days, drug-free. Pretty good after more than two years of 0-2 hours a night.

I’ll be blunt – you’re really expecting too much at this stage. While some do, not everyone gets over this nightmare quickly.

Mark, many of us were sicker at 11 months off than we were when we first jumped. That’s just how it goes with benzos, and you may be set back further because this was a reinstatement.

When I reached 10 months off I plunged into the pits of Hell.

Lately I’ve been able to sleep for 12-15 hours some days, drug-free. Pretty good after more than two years of 0-2 hours a night.

I’ll be blunt – you’re really expecting too much at this stage. While some do, not everyone gets over this nightmare quickly.

How much were you on before you Withdrew? Obviously I bet alot more and longer then my 2 years 1mg Ativan! I took other stuff but only for a couple weeks, basically the Ativan was it long term yet 1mg should not cause this many issues 11 months off!

If I took 2-3 meds, higher doses maybe yeah I would say okm it will take longer, not 1mg though COME ON!

I also Slept 8-12 hours sometimes BEFORE all this crap started out of the blue for no reason

1mg of Ativan = 10Mg of Valium. No such thing as a "low dose" with Benzos

Medication doses are not equal across the board.  You can take 500mg of Tylenol, but you wouldn't take that much of a Benzo.  You might want to stop trying to compare the amount you were on and how long you were on to other medications.  It is an Apples to Oranges comparison.

All Benzos temporarily damage the Central Nervous System

Benzos are recommended for no more than 2-4 weeks not 2 years

A Cold Turkey is never recommended...you did a cold turkey twice and may have made your second withdrawal worse?

This person has been through 9 years of hell, but learned to adapt:  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=195193.0

There is also a misconception that cold turkey withdrawal, though it may cause more severe symptoms, will bring about a faster remission of symptoms. This is based on the idea that a slow taper “prolongs the agony of withdrawal.” This notion is erroneous. In fact, there is some anecdotal evidence that cold turkey withdrawal may lengthen the course of the withdrawal syndrome, and may even cause or increase the risk for Protracted Withdrawal Syndrome. Sometimes, protracted withdrawal syndromes are severe, disabling and persist for many years, so it is important to minimize the risk of having protracted withdrawal as much as possible by slowly tapering off of the benzodiazepine.

Anyone withdrawing from long-term (longer than 2-4 weeks of use) benzodiazepines must reduce the dosage slowly. A sufficiently slow and smooth removal of benzodiazepines from the body permits the natural systems to regain control of the functions which have been dampened down by the drug’s long-term presence.