Trying to get of Seroquel

[La...]

Hello, I have been on Restoril , Elavil , and Seroquel for 5 years for insomnia . I have been able to stop the Restoril & Elavil . I take the lowest dose possible of Seroquel & still I have been unable to stop it . When I stop taking it , I can't sleep . I cut it in half & I still can't sleep . So , when it is 2am & I'm  still not sleeping , I panic & take it .

Hello LadyJane66 :hug:

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!  Well done in getting off the benzodiazepine.  Although we are primarily a benzo withdrawal support forum we do have members who have been on other drugs as well.  I am sure members who have experienced  Seroquel  will offer advice and information.

I'll give you a link to the Other Medications Board. You can start a topic and ask questions about this medication and hopefully get some feedback.  You can also use the Search feature, you may find other threads with members discussing this med

Other Medications

We have a dedicated board dealing with insomnia, perhaps you can find some other tools to help with this problem:

Insomnia       

Please add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  ”Create a signature”

Welcome aboard

Magrita