Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Live in-person support group on Oahu, Hawaii

[...]

Hi Ki3,

Although we understand the desire for in-person support, we do not encourage in-person support groups.  This is an anonymous forum for a reason, and remaining anonymous is one of the basic tenets of BenzoBuddies.  Please note:

Get it going! I started one in St. Louis. I’ll be in LA near UCLA around Halloween. Would love to pop in. There’s nothing more validating than meeting other survivors in person.

UCLA is about an hour away from my area, message me and would love to meet up and chat. I would say coffee but can only handle a taste of caffeine since it’s a trigger but a nice spot to chat

We try very hard to protect the identity and safety of our members.  Arranging to meet-up like this is inappropriate and against the forum rules.  You both need to remember that there are trolls out there who monitor this forum regularly.

:smitten:

I wish I lived in Hawaii... daily sunshine and warm weather would be a god send. Good luck in finding someone... this is a lonely journey whether you have support or not. No one really understands unless they are in it or have been through it. I hope you find someone close to you.