Author Topic: 3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people  (Read 172097 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people
« Reply #3770 on: June 04, 2022, 12:56:35 pm »
Thanks for sharing!  Iím so glad to hear it.  More windows will come
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3771 on: June 04, 2022, 02:24:21 pm »
Does anyone else have head pressure combined with dizziness and fatigue? It's gotten so bad that I'm planning to hold for a few months in the hopes that it gets better before resuming my taper. I don't believe in "pushing through" intolerable symptoms. I have to work. This symptom [...] not common for me. In the past it was mostly terror, insomnia, physical pain, etc. Those gradually got better (except the pain), but now I have these new sxs. Anyone with a similar change in sxs?

[...]

I too am at .95 mg. [...] and have noticed that my sxs have changed. I get the feeling of a cut much earlier now though they are not as bad as they were at higher levels. Anxiety can creep in so cleverly now too. I donít always see as anxiety and [...] start thinking the what ifís, then realize itís anxiety and start practicing acceptance again and it eases up. Also as mentioned earlier allergy season this year [...] particularly bad and this makes the head pressure sensations worse.
 Finally I want to say that muscle fatigue in all places comes so easily with the simplest of exercise but we must keep fit so I muffle through these sxs with ice heat and the odd Tylenol.

We are so close and yet at times it seems so far still. You will be fine, donít let the sxs fool you they are only sensations and although they can seem bothersome they canít hurt us.

A hold [...] always a good thing when sxs pile up. Have no second thoughts about that decision.

Peace 🙏🏼
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3772 on: June 04, 2022, 08:20:15 pm »
Hi Tree-
It was refreshing to hear of your good day. I [...] more days like that for you.

I am in a nasty wave. I increased my rate to 5% about two weeks ago and I wonder if itís from that or I would [...] have a wave anyway. Itís such a struggle to know what to do and I am [...] wore down physically and emotionally. I was starting to see moments of better for two weeks before this wave hit. I may give it another week at this rate and if it doesnít let up go back to 4%. I [...] feel like I will never get off. Sorry I am being a downer. I am at 1.64mg.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3773 on: June 05, 2022, 10:23:10 am »
Hi Tree-
It was refreshing to hear of your good day. I [...] more days like that for you.

I am in a nasty wave. I increased my rate to 5% about two weeks ago and I wonder if itís from that or I would [...] have a wave anyway. Itís such a struggle to know what to do and I am [...] wore down physically and emotionally. I was starting to see moments of better for two weeks before this wave hit. I may give it another week at this rate and if it doesnít let up go back to 4%. I [...] feel like I will never get off. Sorry I am being a downer. I am at 1.64mg.

Fruity pop, I think you will get off eventually, even if it takes a while. Look how far you've come already. No need to rush IMO. It's useless to rush anyway, as the brain isn't going to rush as much as we want it to.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3774 on: June 22, 2022, 08:20:45 pm »
Hey all, [...] checking in.
Iím at 1.5mg today!

Iíve been getting impatient with the whole process lately. But I donít dare speed up as I am [...] barely tolerating symptoms lately. Lots of anxiety, lots of exhaustion.
I get up and do a few things in the morning, then rest. Then get up and do a little, and rest again.
[...] plugging along.

Iíve noticed that if I hold a few days, interests in hobbies kind of come back, but anxiety and fatigue donít let up much. I guess thatís to say I havenít been able to ďcreateĒ a window by holding. Then I [...] feel bad because Iím delaying the inevitable, so I move on down.

Feels good to be at 1.50
But I wouldnít say Iím in good shape 😂

Hold on and keep moving
Tree

[Buddie]

« Reply #3775 on: June 23, 2022, 08:32:34 pm »
Hey all, [...] checking in.
Iím at 1.5mg today!

Iíve been getting impatient with the whole process lately. But I donít dare speed up as I am [...] barely tolerating symptoms lately. Lots of anxiety, lots of exhaustion.
I get up and do a few things in the morning, then rest. Then get up and do a little, and rest again.
[...] plugging along.

Iíve noticed that if I hold a few days, interests in hobbies kind of come back, but anxiety and fatigue donít let up much. I guess thatís to say I havenít been able to ďcreateĒ a window by holding. Then I [...] feel bad because Iím delaying the inevitable, so I move on down.

Feels good to be at 1.50
But I wouldnít say Iím in good shape 😂

Hold on and keep moving
Tree

Congrats on being so low! [...] it even therapeutic anymore? Or [...] holding off symptoms? I feel like you, holding doesn't help too much I feel like it prolongs my suffering. I don't even know what "stable" [...] hahahaha I can't wait to be as low as you are. Lets keep on trucking ! I've been needing lots of encouragement lately, and i'll give you lots too!

[Buddie]

« Reply #3776 on: June 23, 2022, 10:50:39 pm »
Honestly I donít get much relief from a dose. I am dosing twice a day. I definitely feel more anxiety before the dose [...] due, and maybe a bit of a respite for an hour? Then Iím back into it.

The things that calm me the most are - gentle yoga (still doing this every day), listening to mindfulness lectures by Thich Naht Hanh, laying down for a bit, and sleep.
Yoga helps the most I think. It opens up my chest, and back, helps with the tightness and gets me breathing deeply again.

Iíve been a bit sick lately with a cold of some sort so energy levels are super low.
I still stretch every night, very slowly, sometimes while in bed.

So ready to be done.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3777 on: July 19, 2022, 07:44:53 pm »
I was wondering when everyone planned on jumping?   I know Ashton says at .5mg, but Iíve read too many horror stories from that number.  I had planned on .25mg, but Iíve [...] continued on.  Iím looking forward to being benzo free, but I donít want to put myself through more withdrawal than necessary. 
My taper [...] going pretty well.  Itís been a LONG one.  But, I feel like the end [...] getting pretty close.  I still have anxiety/panic, some tinnitus occasionally, boughts of dizziness sometimes, head fog comes and goesÖ. But itís not terrible.  Iím working from home mainly with a meeting 2x a week and I am doing pretty well. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #3778 on: July 19, 2022, 11:35:33 pm »
I was wondering when everyone planned on jumping?   I know Ashton says at .5mg, but Iíve read too many horror stories from that number.  I had planned on .25mg, but Iíve [...] continued on.  Iím looking forward to being benzo free, but I donít want to put myself through more withdrawal than necessary. 
My taper [...] going pretty well.  Itís been a LONG one.  But, I feel like the end [...] getting pretty close.  I still have anxiety/panic, some tinnitus occasionally, boughts of dizziness sometimes, head fog comes and goesÖ. But itís not terrible.  Iím working from home mainly with a meeting 2x a week and I am doing pretty well.

My plan [...] to jump at 0.002. But I will see how it goes.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3779 on: July 20, 2022, 12:24:32 am »

Hello! I am at 1.21mg today. I think Iím going to take it all the way to 0.01 then 0.
I donít want any extra surprises or acute symptoms. I am feeling impatient though. It would be so nice to chunk away at it and be done.
I have felt a bit better for the last week or 2 and was considering speeding up a bit,  but I think im going to work on doing more for myself and getting back into the world. I donít go out much, donít work, only drive every few weeks. Itís been nice to cocoon, but I want to start getting out more. Scares me to push like that, but thatís going to be the thing that brings feelings of healing I believe.

How often do you decrease? (Both of you 😊)