Author Topic: ~~The Bedridden Club~~  (Read 82053 times)

[Buddie]

Re: ~~The Bedridden Club~~
« Reply #1440 on: May 07, 2021, 09:10:59 pm »
[...], being a Glamma ( I'm not grandma lol) is a beautiful experience. I'm sure you'll make a great one when the times right. Congrats on your son's upcoming wedding. I hope they will be wise and wait atleast 3 years before having a kid. I say this because I think it's important to enjoy married life first for a couple of years. Go on trips, do fun things, get to know each other better and enjoy being newlyweds. Ohhhhhh most importantly start saving money! I hope they stick by each other's side showing love and devotion to each other for the rest of their lives. May they be happy.
Roxy hope you're doing well. How's the weather? Are you doing much lately?
I didn't try driving yet. But I plan to soon. Yesterday I am 11 months free!  :thumbsup:
Yes I'm working on my endurance as we speak so I can take my first drive. [...] is coming up for me in June. I'm making that be my first driving day. I've missed u. Glad u r back posting. Hope ur son heals nicely. Big hugs

Hi [...]….

Sorry for the late response.  I have been crazy busy.  That is a good thing. Super tired the last couple of days and on the couch right now.

I love the “Glamma”….that will be me too…. :laugh:   Yes, they are waiting.  Thank goodness.  I agree.  My ex and I waited 5 years and had all kinds of fun…. They want to have fun and save for a house first.  So I hope they can do that.

My son is healing and will start PT in two weeks for his ankle and we won’t know if he will need surgery for a couple of months. UGH.  Good news: He didn’t have a labrum injury in his shoulder, but has a PT apt at 7:00AM in the morning for that….good grief!  LOL.

I hope all is well with you, and you are getting ready to drive! Congratulations on the mile stone too  :thumbsup:

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1441 on: May 07, 2021, 09:12:00 pm »
Hi hope u r doing ok Roxy???? Miss u
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1442 on: September 13, 2021, 11:25:10 am »
Hey [...], welcome!  :smitten:

I’m sorry that you too are suffering to the point that you are either bedridden or staying home. Its shows just how destructive benzos are that everyone on this thread past and present has found themselves in this position. The good news is that it is temporary. I do hope that you put your bedridden days behind you very soon.

The morning adrenaline surges are common. I got them at all times of the day though including in the middle of the night waking me up. They are horrible but remember they will go away. I still have the adrenaline surges but nowhere near as many as I did before I jumped and I am sleeping well now too.

Depression is very common too and there is a special board for that which you may have come across. Although I went though some very dark DR driven life review stuff and grieving emotions, depression was not one of my most severe symptoms during most of my taper. I had severe depression that I remember for about 2 weeks in the run up to my jump which has now passed and I am less depressed now that I’m off than I have been in a while.  I am still on ADs which seem to work for me though I want of all psychoactive meds (I'm on pregabalin too) in time. Like all of these symptoms, it is all temporary unless you already had it pre – benzos of course.

I hope that you are doing ok today?
Roxy 😊

Hi Roxy I am coming here for support. Bed bound after a micro increase has left me with extreme fatigue weakness and anxiety. A major crash to the nervous system. Did your long hold at 1mg help you to get out of the worst of it? I am hit with all systems breaking down and trying to stay positive.