VALIUM DARKNESS HELP

[ZO...]

I have tapering down Valium for 6 months - down from 12.5mg to current daily dose 2mg. I am starting to wake up 3-4 time nightly. How long will this last, is it going to get worse as I get lower and off Valium ?

I need my sleep, what can I take with the Valium or do so that I do not wake up 3-4 time nightly ?

I am dropping 0.5mg every 14-21 days id this a safe drop ?

• 3 weeks later...

Iv been off my 5mg tabs, for two months, and it is still hard.  No joke, meditation, burning ylang ylang oil or frankenscence calms me almost as much as valium did, and I didnt believe much in it at first, but i swear by it now.  Also over the counter Restavit, very helpful taken as directed, and CUT OUT ALL CAFFFiENE for a while, includes, coke and pepse.  Hardest I had to give up my coffee but i'm much better without it.  Hopefully something here helps you.

Take care

Munch

Hi Zorono

I am totally sympathetic to your problem and I slept really badly all the time I was on Valium but since coming off 6 weeks ago my sleep has returned and now I have the opposite problem of not being able to get up in the morning! I hope that your sleep does the same when you step off. Valium and Benzos really are the worst thing for sleep which is ironic because thats the exact thing they are supposed to help!

Take care