How bad is your W/D Fatigue?

[...]

I am in bed most of the time,some days rarely I can push myself go out. This scares me makes me feel like I will stay dysfunctional like this forever.Level of fatigue is overwhelming. I would love to hear your experiences.

Same… six months or so basically on the couch and just moved to the bed at night to not sleep…then back to the couch in the morning.  Now I'm back to energy levels that are normal or close to it. 

Recovery from tapering is a process, too…it takes time but you'll get there.   

Challis  :highfive:

D21, it takes time friend. I'm nearly 16 months out and am just getting past the couch potatoe part. It isn't easy and those difficult days, I thank God for my Belgian Malionis who got me out of the house for his walks. A very persistant dog that I love so much, I now have two of them. Both of which are at my feet sleeping now. She was actually a rescue who turned into another very special one that I'm not parting with.

Keep on keepin on, that has became my motto. You will get there.

I was bedridden in my first year tapering... at month 5 I could barely bath and dress... I felt like I was 100 years old.

Year two I could stand and wash a few dishes but 10 minutes was my lot... then 20 minutes.

Year three now... still need a lot of rest and in bed a lot... it's not as bad and I can do chores physically but then my CNS gets cranky and so I am not there yet... but better than it used to be for sure.

I hope to get out walking a little in the New Year, starting with walking to the end of the street and back on my "stable weeks"... when I am feeling my cuts I will just stay in bed.

I am up and down the stairs a lot in my house but I need to get my body moving more this coming year... but I will be very cautious with how much and will slowly increase it every month...