DECEMBER 2012 CLUB - 1 YEAR OFF - PLEASE POST HOW YOUR DOING?

[Wo...]

Dear All

I would like to start a new thread for all those who jumped in December 2012 who are still not healed but are now over 1 year off!!!

It does not have to be exactly December but I would prefer you to be 1 year off and somewhere in to your 2nd year..

I know its not wise to compare timeframes but it would be nice to have support from each other as we soldier in to year 2.

Please describe how your doing and list all your current symptoms...

I hope this thread will bring us all support and hope for the road ahead in 2014.

Best Wishes All

Woofs

Edit: changed year in post

• 1 month later...

Good things after one year: No more agoraphobia, better sleep, no more muscle aches, better attitude, better health, a little more energy, a sense of accomplishment (I have been through a lot and have not relapsed).

Bad (lingering) things after one year: Headaches, shakey hands, and most of all.....tinnitus

I was a very long term user but overall I feel very proud of myself. I know I shouldn't gloat but as you guys know we have been or are going through a lot. No one understands our predicament unless you have walked a mile in my shoes.

Good luck to all. 

Hey MardiGrasMan

Thank you for your update.

Good that things are improving, a lot of my 1st year symptoms are diminished in intensity but my intense DP DR which started when I came off is still way too intense.

I still get morning anxiety, organic fear and strange bizarre internal symptoms in my head, chest and lower legs but if the DP DR would heal then im sure I would get my life back.

I'm now in my 15th month off so I hope it wont be long more until I can see the finish line.

Be Well, Be Healed

Cheers

Woofs

• 1 month later...
One year off getting worse all the time 24/7 ,never let's up . Unable to see any signs of improvement . Cannot get my muscles to keep from squeezing my head like in a vise,unable to stand up as I am pushed into the floor and can't bend my legs to walk anyway .