Merry Christmas All

[An...]

I know we are all going to try our best to get through this. The fear is extremely bad for me. Its like I am just waiting for something bad to happen.  I wish I could get that fear out of my head and try to enjoy the holidays.  For some reason the pain in my arms has returned.  I am assuming its just stress from all this fear I have been having.  Maybe I will get to enjoy Christmas next year. Its been 3 years I have not been able to enjoy Christmas . I need to stop watching the damn news. It said something about people having heart attacks at that set me off. Hello fear and goodbye joy!

merry Christmas Angel. the other day my arms went numb. this is so hard to function this way.

last night thought id crash into coffee table, sudden dizzy spell.

hang on and i will too. i did manage to make some cookies and not burn them lol

Merry Xmas Angel!  I know what you mean by the news setting you off!  I try to stay away from it as much as possible.  Today I was driving around with my husband.  It snowed here and the scenery was so pretty.  But we got lost for a moment and I could feel the tension and anxiety.  I keep telling myself this is all  so stupid to feel like this.  Maybe one day my brain will agree.

Next year Angel we will all be over this!

Peace and Blessing

Snufi

Merry Christmas Angel, it will improve with a bit more time, wait and see! next year will be a lot better for you

Best wishes

Magrita