How long before Bromazepam withdrawal manifests itself?

[se...]

Ok I pretty much know I am doing everything wrong but wanted to ask this question anyway.  Upon the recommendation of my psychologist I have stopped taking Bromazepam 2- 3 mgs (Lexontanil) (last dose was on Monday at about 2am my time) and it is now Wednesday (4.24 my time).  In a stupid move I had been substituting the Lexotanil after getting addicted to about 1mg of Ativan after a month use.  I then took the same amount for an additional month before switching to Bromazepam which I have taken for about three weeks.

I decided to give it cutting out the Bromazepam a try not because I believe cold turkey is a good idea but because I realized that the bromazepam really wasn't doing anything for me.  As paradoxical as it may sound when I took it in the am, instead of alleviating my symptoms it actually made my anxiety spike and I would get nervous fits.  My question is how long will it take for withdrawal symptoms from quitting bromazepam to completely manifest themselves if they are present.  Thus far I really haven't seen much difference other than slightly increased nervousness.  Otherwise, I felt completely shitty before and continue to do so.

During the last few weeks I have been experiencing horrible symptoms including extreme fear, depression, agoraphobia, dizziness, vertigo, fear of harming myself and others, etc. all of which I know for sure are related to taking the drugs (this stuff simply appeared during the last month after taking the drugs and is completely out of character for me) which I always suspected were withdrawal symptoms from basically cutting out the Ativan cold turkey and not necessarily bromazepam related.  I think it was my body's way of telling me that the bromazepam was simply not cutting it and wanted the "real thing."  But I have no way of knowing for sure.  In any case, due to my situation my psychologist is now referring me to a psychiatrist who is likely to bomb me with more meds to treat symptoms creatrf by meds.  I'm sure many of you know the story.  But I have no choice.  I am the main caretaker in my family and have to feed them. If it means taking meds I will have to do it.  Just not sure they will help me.