sinusitis..........please help

[os...]

My friends i survived emergency gallbladder surgery only to be completely floored with sinus migraines.  Ive had sinus problems coming on for about a month but it has gotten worse and Afrin is the only thing keeping me from going insane.  Afrin is not a solution because it causes rebound sinus congestion.  I am desperate for relief because this is making me dizzy, sick and unable to sleep at all.  And i know that ativan has caused this so, i dont see an answer.  God Bless you all..  I hope are all doing better than i.

[4a...]

HI-

Sorry you are suffering. There is a product called Alkalol. If you google it, you will come across their website and in that, there are links to where it is available(either in store or through amazon). It's an all natural product that's been around for over a 100 years. I think it may help your sinuses or at least, lessen the pain without using a medication.

I sent you a PM with a link to their company information.

I'm having the same problem.  My sinuses are so congested that at times I can't breathe thru my nose.  Somewhy (?is that a word?) it gets much worse when I lie down.  I take a couple of pseudophed and that helps for a few hours but it comes right back.  Years ago, when I was put on benzos, it got so bad I had the sinus surgery.  It didn't help.  The only thing that worked was getting off the benzos.

Hang on, This Too Shall Pass.

Lee