Rapid cycling between waves and windows every day

[Po...]

Hello all. When I read of most people's windows and waves on here, it seems like they last for weeks or months at a time, days at the very least. But my symptoms come and go throughout the day, times where I feel perfectly fine and times where I feel them all. Does this mean I am coming to an end (fingers crossed) or do I just have an odd time frame?

I had a similar pattern, from feeling awful almost every morning, ok in the afternoon, and sometimes great in the evenings.  I don't know if it "meant" anything, but it was always this way for me, and I never had a window or wave that lasted more than several hours at a time.  At least it always gave me something to look forward to!

:thumbsup:

I've been feeling like this for 6 months since my jump now... but I havent had 'windows' yet... i think this is just mood instability, nervous system dysregulation. i feel shitty in the mornings and clear-headed by night... the circadian rhythms seem to be messed up.

im under the impression that windows and waves last days or weeks... they are clear periods of 'feeling normal'... feeling sad for a few hours after waking up doesn't really qualify as a 'wave' i think.

Would the fact that I only took Klonopin for three weeks before going cold turkey be a contributor to this? I'm not complaining AT ALL, because this is very, very, very bearable. At the worst of times it is just uncomfortable and annoying. Nowhere near close to the pain most people on here seem to be going through. Some DP and DR sometimes which I have learned to handle (nowhere near as bad as the DP and DR I've gotten from antipsychotics), some cog-fog, a bit of short term memory problems, and sometimes I just feel fatigued. It cycles between that and feeling perfectly fine.