When you are feeling benzo doubts . . .

[ra...]

Ramcon how are you getting along?

I am now 6 weeks off benzos, and feeling as bad as ever with my gut/back pain that is puzzling, and then frustrating and scary.  Sometimes I just crash, but I am getting to work every day.  Hoping to hear that you are doing better since you are getting quite a ways out.  I am still waiting for any type of window to show up for me.

md!!!!!!!!!

You made it!!!!  I am so glad.  Whatever else might be wrong, you had no chance until you kicked the benzos.  Now you have an excellent chance.

I am hanging in there.  In general, I get about 12 functioning hours a day from about 7am to 7pm.  From 5am-7 I get myself together, and from 7-9 I wind down, and from 9-5 I try to sleep.  This schedule allows me to keep working too.

I am not near well, but I am getting better all the time.  Who knows, I might even heal in a few years ;)

I was really glad to see your post.  If you get a chance read accentuate the positive.

Merry Christmas buddy,

Ramcon1

• 2 weeks later...
I have struggled to try and maintain as positive an attitude as possible. It must be working, as I'm now at seven months, one week off of benzos!