Has anyone here been tapering for 2 years + ???

[os...]

Hi Oscar : :hug:

I tapered three years! Am now in the 8th month of being benzo/antidepressant free.

This will be Christmas #4 still recovering. Tomorrow, Christmas Day, I have plans to drive to my loved one's house, to be with family, eat Christmas Dinner, & visit. It will be the first time I've done this in 4 years, as the other Christmases, I was too ill to go anywhere!

The years previous to these, I can't recall as I was bombed out of my skull on benzos & antidepressants.

We are getting better & better, Oscar. Time & persistence are key!

:hug: T2

Hi Oscar : :hug:

I tapered three years! Am now in the 8th month of being benzo/antidepressant free.

This will be Christmas #4 still recovering. Tomorrow, Christmas Day, I have plans to drive to my loved one's house, to be with family, eat Christmas Dinner, & visit. It will be the first time I've done this in 4 years, as the other Christmases, I was too ill to go anywhere!

The years previous to these, I can't recall as I was bombed out of my skull on benzos & antidepressants.

We are getting better & better, Oscar. Time & persistence are key!

:hug: T2

Happy Christmas T2  :smitten:

It sure is a long haul for some of us isn't it?

I will be tapering 2 more years before I even reach 2 mgs.  :o

Oh well, better this year than last year... it's so slow but as you say, patience is key.

Enjoy your Christmas.  :smitten: