Rapid cycling between waves and windows every day

[Po...]

Hello all. When I read of most people's windows and waves on here, it seems like they last for weeks or months at a time, days at the very least. But my symptoms come and go throughout the day, times where I feel perfectly fine and times where I feel them all. Does this mean I am coming to an end (fingers crossed) or do I just have an odd time frame?

Just wanted to mention that for a long time, my windows could last 1/2 hour or less!  Those periods became more frequent and lasted longer as I healed and I feel sure this will happen to you, too.  ;)

Thanks a lot for the kind reply. :) The thing is, the windows and waves basically take up an equal time of each day. Perhaps 30-60 min of feeling completely fine, followed by 30-60 min of feeling some slight effects, followed by 30-60 min of feeling completely fine, followed by 30-60 min of feeling some slight effects etc. I'll just continue to hold on to the belief that this means maybe I wont be in this withdrawal for too long haha, we will find out though.