I need the healed and moderators to chime in

[On...]

So I'm starting to feel a lot like myself, pretty good actually. Early in the day while well rested and first couple meals. But by night eapecially if Ive moved around alot or had some stress I'm back in w/d pretty good. Then by the next morning im pretty good again but...

Ive ate literally the same diet everyday for 6 months. Its not enough calories and virtually no msg,tyramine, or preservatives. Anytime i try to add more food or try things w/d creeps right back. For example an egg make my stomach twitch and spasm and i feel tight chested breathing a few hours. It's just freaky how it's right underneath the surface.

I guess what im saying is I feel damn good under ideal conditions but any stress on the neevous system from food stress or exercise and its right back in w/d. But it bounces back quicker. Instead of a rough few days its a rough night or whatever.

Question is when did you go from feeling good under pristine conditions til your receptors strengthed to the point they could handle most anything and you stayed out of w/d? When were you able to eat whatever again without dipping back in w/d?

I feel almost like my brain gaba is close to healed but my stomach gaba hasnt healed much or something.

I also ofcourse worry about a setback but it's been pretty linear as far as things fading one by one. With more so some new stuff popping up then going back away.

I'm not healed, as you know, but I wanted to tell you I follow the same pattern. I am pretty well off in the morning but towards the end of the day, or if I 'mess up' that's when I feel it.

I am also curious as to how healing has progressed for those who are healed.

Yes, I completely agree with you about the process.  Feeling good is still contingent upon avoiding certain triggers… chocolate, caffeine, sugar, stress of any kind… it's not a linear process, for sure.  Three steps forward and one or two back but forward progress overall, right?

Challis  :highfive: