Reinstament

[58...]

[58...]

I was reading a thread before about the people that has reinstated. I think if you want to help others,you should leave this forum.

All you are doing is encouraging others to do the same thing. If you reinstated..fine.. But don't start telling stories about how good you feel and how now you can go frolicking in the mountains and so on. The people here are suffering trying to get off these poisons.

There is no need to rub it on the rest of us how good you feel. If you want to live the rest of your lives feeding your mind and body with poison go ahead, we don't need to hear your stories.

We know that sooner or later is going to cauhtg up with you , when some dr denies you the meds and you'll have no way to get, except moving to Mexico.

Go on and form your own forum and tell each other your stories about reinstament. Better yet go on Face book. This forum is not a place for you.

2bemeagain,

It's not your place to ask a person to leave the forum.  This is neither polite nor respectful to your fellow buddie.  If you have a problem with a particular post or buddie, the very best thing to do is report the post to the moderators and allow the team to deal with the situation.

Here is our guideline for your reference:

•Be polite towards, and respectful of, your fellow Buddies. We do not tolerate attacks upon fellow members. Any account created for the purposes of causing arguments and/or ill-feeling, will be banned.

Juliea

BB Team

I felt the same way 2bemeagain, but it was pointed out to me that the site, although its for withdrawing, its open to anyone that has anything to do with benzos,,,, starting, using, tapering, withdrawing, family members, etc.........

everyones different and at different stages, including reinstating and such..just starting use and continuing use.......

they probably let all aspects be allowed as to be able to offer help later if needed, Im thinking

I was reading a thread before about the people that has reinstated. I think if you want to help others,you should leave this forum.

All you are doing is encouraging others to do the same thing. If you reinstated..fine.. But don't start telling stories about how good you feel and how now you can go frolicking in the mountains and so on. The people here are suffering trying to get off these poisons.

There is no need to rub it on the rest of us how good you feel. If you want to live the rest of your lives feeding your mind and body with poison go ahead, we don't need to hear your stories.

We know that sooner or later is going to cauhtg up with you , when some dr denies you the meds and you'll have no way to get, except moving to Mexico.

I don't think it was right for you to make such rude comments. Betsy

Go on and form your own forum and tell each other your stories about reinstament. Better yet go on Face book. This forum is not a place for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a member of BenzoBuddies back in 2011. I joined under a different user ID in April or May and ended up jumping c/t on Sept. 7, 2011. I was just over three months when the holidays hit. I began taking rescue doses at 3 months, 3 weeks and eventually the rescue doses became so frequent that it led to reinstatement by early 2012.

I stopped posting here once I reinstated and didn't return until after I'd jumped c/t on May 26, 2013.

I think people who reinstate but who want to quit should be free to post here, since they often require a lot of support while they decide when to taper or what to do. I felt a bit hypocritical posting here while I was actively using, so I didn't post anything for all of 2012 and the first 7 or so months of 2013.

Now, I'm 7+ months out and I find I am posting less and less, since I don't feel the need for daily support. I mostly come here to check in with Buddies I've made and see how they're doing. I suspect as I hit 8, 9, 10 months out that I will be here even less and less.

I was on 9mg Eq. for 5 years.  Then I C/T'd for 3 months. Then did a half-ass speed taper for 4 months.  Crashed hard after speed jumping :o

Reinstated for a while, got stable, started a new taper at 4mg and now I'm down to 1.99mg and feeling darn right OK'ish!  Don't you want to hear about my story and how it ends?

Talk about a wild ride!  It's good to be stable and tapering.  I have a theory that people who reinstate will eventually find there way back here so be nice.  ;D   

I know of at least 4 people here who went from lurking reinstate'ers to fellow taper'ers.  They should feel welcome here  ;)

Slow tapering is not so bad, I got used to the feeling so sub-tolerance eventually became my new normal.  I can see how people have no energy and lethargy after jumping with all this brain stimulation suddenly gone ;D

I was on 9mg Eq. for 5 years.  Then I C/T'd for 3 months. Then did a half-ass speed taper for 4 months.  Crashed hard after speed jumping :o

Reinstated for a while, got stable, started a new taper at 4mg and now I'm down to 1.99mg and feeling darn right OK'ish!  Don't you want to hear about my story and how it ends?

Talk about a wild ride!  It's good to be stable and tapering.  I have a theory that people who reinstate will eventually find there way back here so be nice.  ;D   

I know of at least 4 people here who went from lurking reinstate'ers to fellow taper'ers.  They should feel welcome here  ;)

Slow tapering is not so bad, I got used to the feeling so sub-tolerance eventually became my new normal.  I can see how people have no energy and lethargy after jumping with all this brain stimulation suddenly gone ;D

And we sure are glad your here and feeling better.. :smitten:

And we sure are glad your here and feeling better.. :smitten:

Thanks  IG2G  ;D

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I really don't see how someone's decision to reinstate is going to be "encouraging others to do the same thing". The majority of people here are desperate to get off benzos, come hell or high water, and reinstating is the last thing on their mind.

Those who choose to reinstate usually do it after a lot of deep soul-searching, and sometimes it is absolutely necessary because they did a too rapid taper in the first place. In most cases, their plan is to reinstate and then taper more sensibly, so they are perfectly entitled to continue to post on BB to get advice and support.