ugh noooo not this chest stuff....

[Mi...]

Did or does anyone get chest pressure?  There is no pain just pressure like something on your chest .. I cant handle it almost went to the er earlier because it scared me so much. . It has subsided but dear god it was horrible I barely made it back up the stairs and almost called the paramedics .. im almost certain it's from my last cut catching up but still an awful scary feeling

Hi Miami,

That is a common symptom that most of us have or had. Our muscles tend to tighten up when we withdrawal from these benzo's. Try not to let it scare you. It will not harm you, just scare you.

Good luck on your taper  ! 

Patrick

Mine started bad today noticed it when I stood up and moved around .. not so much when laying down thank goodness but it seemed to start at the base of my throat down under my ribs .. I agree about the elephant almost takes my breath away .. this sensation and dizziness, amd feeling lightheded are 2 wd symptoms I hate the most ... hope I can continue to ignore it . It's so uncomfortable

Sad but glad Im not the only one ..lol don't know if I should laugh or cry ... ugh I cant wait to be benzo free .... im at 5mgs of V .. dropping 1mg every 14 days as long as I can handle it .. next cut is suppose to be Wednesday .. wondering now what other new symptom will happen .. but staying positive .. GOD BLESS US ALL

My heart literally hurts. It's so scary...I was just going to start a topic on it, hoping it's just w/d and nothing serious. I've been to the ER too many times and my heart they say is strong and healthy. I also get bad headaches above my eyes. Feels like blood pressure is constantly rising. Is this all w/d???

Dizzy, trouble driving, reading...my heart  :'(

I had to "lean into it" today, asking for a panic attack to happen because I was on my way with 3 little boys in the back seat while driving. My God did I pray to just get home. I made it and it subsided but is back again. I only have 2 more cuts to make and I'm trying to get off this poison by New Year's Eve. I don't want to take any benzos in 2014! I'm really looking forward to a new year being Benzo free. I'm going to start a topic on this....

xoxoxoxox :smitten:

Bonestied,

Congrats to you on almost being done with your taper !  :thumbsup: I jumped at the dose you are at now as that is the smallest that I could dry cut down to !  Merry Christmas !

Patrick

Bonestied,

Congrats to you on almost being done with your taper !  :thumbsup: I jumped at the dose you are at now as that is the smallest that I could dry cut down to !  Merry Christmas !

Patrick

Thanks Patrick! I'm excited to be DONE of this poison. DONE DONE DONE