My Christmas wish

[Co...]

Good morning to all my BB friends,

I think that it is a given that nothing looks normal when someone is in w/d. Last year sometime after Thanksgiving I stopped my meds as I did not think that I needed them anymore. CT and a wake up call. I was put back on on about day 5 and stayed there until Christmas day. I would then get on the roller coaster and have a nightmare of a ride that has now been more than a 1 year journey. I have learned a lot. I have learned what it is to be at my most vulnerable and get shored up time after time by the BB community. You take and you give back. My wish for Christmas is that all of you can remember what is was like before we got sick. I had a good weekend. I spent a great deal of time thinking back. I miss my old life. I miss the freedom of feeling well. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. So close but I am not there yet. But I will be. I wish for you a holiday that brings some peace. We all deserve that.

Merry Christmas to all of you. :mybuddy: CC

Hi Colorado Chick,

Thank you for the Christmas wishes and I am glad that you are starting to see some light !

Merry Christmas to you also !

Patrick

Merry Christmas CC. Like you I have been on an awful year's journey. I can remember back to last year when I was nowhere near this bad and was on 10 mg of valium. I thought the ride down would be a cakewalk.  May we all be well.

Okatz

Thank you for the lovely wish CC. The ability to see the end is a gift.  I am so eager for days of vigor and joy....they are coming!

Wishing you a peaceful holiday,

Carita