I need inspiration

[sh...]

Hi,

Does anyone here who tapered here for a month and get completely healed? I need some inspiration, I'm feeling scared right now...I feel so weak and I can't eat and my mind is completely feeling tired I can't do anything. I started my withdrawal or taper just last week Dec 16, since then I've been emotionally stress...I had to panic attacks last week...I'm my swcond week right now. I just want to now does anyone here get completely healed just a month of withdrawal or taper.

2010-2013 2mg Clonazepam 50 mg Zoloft for Panjc Disorde

Dec 16 1mg clonazepam 100mg Zoloft

Dec 23 1mg Clonazepam 100 mg Zoloft

Everyone is different. Me, I'm on a high dose of K and have been tapering for months. Reduced about 4 mg so far. No withdrawal symptoms except insomnia. Some people have a very hard time with their taper. You may be one of them. But it gets better. Have faith. This too will pass with time. Stay here on BB for support. Wishing you all the best with your taper. Betsy

Everyone is different. I have taken them for 20 years so for me to taper off if 1mg I will be tapering 2 or more years Micro tapering. I can't handle the smallest cut I am using titration with milk.

I need clarification. Did you only take the benzo for a month or did you taper 1 mg in a month? If it is the later that is way too fast and you are in acute w/d. It took me from 8 months to taper 1mg.

Please if you are able, give us more info so we can support you better.

Thank you. Hang in there. :smitten:

BT

I've been taking 2mg of clonazepam and 50mg of Zoloft...Yes my doctor told me to taper in 1 month 1mg of clonazepam 100mg of Zoloft for 2 weeks, and .5 mg of clonazepam 100mg zoloft for 2 weeks then stop!

I've been taking 2mg of clonazepam and 50mg of Zoloft...Yes my doctor told me to taper in 1 month 1mg of clonazepam 100mg of Zoloft for 2 weeks, and .5 mg of clonazepam 100mg zoloft for 2 weeks then stop!

Some people would have little or no problem with that quick of a taper. Quite a few folks have gone off quickly and back to their normal lives. Others will have extreme difficulty going that fast. I took 0.5mg clonazepam for 6 months and jumped cold turkey from there. It was hell, and though I'm recovering slowly still here at 9 months there is a long way to go yet.

Sorry if that is not inspirational. Nobody on this earth can say with any certainty how your withdrawal will play out. I'd rather come out with the truth instead of lying to you, promising everything will be ok and have you begin a brutal withdrawal.

What is encouraging are the success stories! So many folks with different stories, all recovered and moving on with their life in time. We just have to keep the benzo out of our bodies and let time pass  :thumbsup: