Best time of day for everyone?

[mc...]

Depends on when I sleep.  My sleep schedule pretty much moves around the clock by one hour every day, so it's kinda weird.  I generally feel best after I've been awake a long time, like 15 hours.  My brain is clearer and I'm much more calm by that point.  Worst time is the first 5 hours after I wake up. 

I'm up with the crack of eggs every day, 5am, sometimes even earlier. I love the solitude. :hug:

I'm so happy that the days are growing longer as of yesterday!

I have also noticed the more sleep I get the worst I feeling the am.

Same here. If I sleep my usual 4 to 5 hours I'm okay but if I sleep any longer than that I get a lot of cog fog.

I feel worse in the am- better in the evening. It's strange after a great nights sleep to wake up tired, with a foggy brain and irritable. The more I sleep the worse I feel. Caffeine has helped a bit in the am, but not much. It sounds like adrenal fatigue symptoms but I dunno:/

Once I have a cup of coffee to clear the cog fog things are usually pretty good for a couple hours. As the morning goes on things begin to deteriorate on through the afternoon and usually begin to slowly improve again as dinner nears on through to bedtime. All that middle part of the day has been pretty yucky lately. The pattern has been fairly consistent the past month or so.