Wasn't Just Infection. Surgery ahead, how do I deal with this?

[An...]

I seem to have suffered organ prolapse last night. I'm being told that the only fix is surgical at this point. I don't know how to even make it through the night these days, let alone a surgical procedure. On Christmas week. Holy Crap.

I seem to have suffered organ prolapse last night. I'm being told that the only fix is surgical at this point. I don't know how to even make it through the night these days, let alone a surgical procedure. On Christmas week. Holy Crap.

oh God, i am so sorry, but i am sure it will all go well. i have seen other Members having

to go though surgery and they were all right. wishing you the best and next year

your christmas will be ok...i am sure. :smitten:

No idea. Suffered organ prolapse completely last night. Hey, it ain't benzobelly! Can't get in to see a regular doctor (not ER) till tomorrow. I don't want to have surgery, it seems to be a scary and not entirely effective option. Oh well, what can you do?

Oh, I give up. Whatever's going on is apparently a nerve and is causing pressure and it's just driving me crazy. Find out more tomorrow. Ugh. This close to reinstating.