cant figure out if my Headachs are from Valium withdraw

[th...]

17204.jpg

My headachs fit the Tension headach photo, but start at the top of nose also.

Right now I hardly take Valium, I was taking it maybe 2 times a week if that 10mg each dose. But before that about 3 months ago it was more like everyday.

I have been getting headaches for over a year, and I can not figure out what is causing them. No over the counter meds work. I had a CT scan for sinuses, that was fine. I don't smoke, don't drink.

The headaches start at the top of my nose and go up on both sides, it is a super extreme amount of pressure. Its so bad I cant focus and work. Its about everyday. There was a period of about 2-3 months where they did stop but I don't know why.

Neurologist said it was caffeine but I don't even know if I have gone off it long enough to tell. I do drink about 32oz of mt dew or coke a day. Family doc said he did not think it was caffeine.

I am 32, 6-2 215 LBS I do eat a lot of fast food.

My sleep schedule is kind of messed up, usually up by 12-2 PM go to bed at 4-6 AM

I have LOTS of anxiety, I take wellbutrin.

Right now I am going to try and take 5mg of Valium every 12 hours to see if they go away. Or is that a bad Idea? I am thinking if they go away it is the Valium. I am allowed to take 10mg a day

I figure if they go away at least I will know its Valium, correct?

So I then can figure out a correct way to taper off of it.

Please help with suggestions, I will try anything at this point. I do love my coke soda tho.

I had that headache allot in withdrawal. It did go away after a long time.

But every now and then I have it again. Doing yoga really works just try it !:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wJtQjQ4HI8

my doctor says its 'stress headache' can be possible because yoga reduces it :)

Was it about how I described the headache?  starts at the top of nose and goes to both sides of head?

Thanks!

Entirely possible it's from the valium.

If headache is your only symptom would think it is less likely to be valium w/d. Someone in valium tolerance or withdrawal would usually experience many more symptoms than headache alone.