question for all who healed 100%

[ed...]

Hello , is it possible to go out to a party and drink like 6 beers and do some cocaine? (and not getting back in wd for few days/week)

This cocktail is pretty hard on the baba's.

or are we fucked up for the rest of or lives?

Don't get me wrong , I'm not an addict but I'm young and like to party every now and then.. :D

I'm now +- 9 months off and 60-75% healed. I really hope I can go on vacation with my friends next summer.

Hello , is it possible to go out to a party and drink like 6 beers and do some cocaine? (and not getting back in wd for few days/week)

Don't get me wrong , I'm not an addict but I'm young and like to party every now and then.. :D

I'm now +- 9 months off and 60-75% healed. I really hope I can go on vacation with my friends next summer.

edenhazard,

On this forum, we do not allow discussion about the recreational use of illegal drugs.  Whatever you decide to do in the future is your decision but please remember that many people here on BB are suffering tremendously due to withdrawal and its effects.  The idea of partying to excess as you describe is the last thing they are looking forward to.  I'm going to move this thread to the Chewing the Fat board, that is a better place for this topic.

pianogirl

•Do not promote illegal drug use. Nor should you describe drug paraphernalia, exalt positive experiences, or glorify their use. Please keep descriptions factual and dispassionate.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=25835.0.

Taking cocaine in combination with alcohol is significantly hazardous to your health no matter how good your health is. Such hazards can exact an even nastier toll on someone who's been through benzo withdrawal. You can research this a lot, and all you're going to find are signs pointing in that direction.

Do you really think that a forum full of people who have fought like hell to get off of dangerous and addicting drugs are going to rally around you and encourage you to use other dangerous and addicting drugs? It's your life, you can do whatever you wish, and I think it's best for people to take full responsibility for their own actions. If I tell you that it would be perfectly safe for you to do some lines and down some drinks, and you do it, which one of us has to live with the consequences of that?

I'm praying this is just a bad joke. The goal of this site is to help people come off these damaging drugs, not to let you know when it's safe to go do cocaine. Why not just skip the cocaine and pull out all your teeth and get a lobotomy instead? I can't even begin to describe how damaging cocaine is to your body. Is think you'd learn after going through benzo hell but hey, it's your life. We are here to support you when you decide to better your life but posts like this lead one to think you're not interested in that. I hope to god nobody on here will advocate or answer your question because that's simply not what this forum is for.

As is my way, I will take the unpopular opinion that this was a reasonable post, and I will respond.  One thing I have learned, is the benzos REALLY mess up your judgement!!!!  It is amazing the things we can think our important.

I would say that in time, things we do will affect us the way they affect normal people.  But my guess is that by the time you fell near 100%, lines will no longer be important.

Be well and good luck,

Ramcon1