MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BETTER YEAR 2014 TO YOU ALL

[er...]

I wish you all my BB friends  all the best , longer windows you can imagine , nice sleep , no pain , no w/d, no more  suffering  . We all going to make it . All what benzo is is time .

Take very long to recovery from this mess and hell , but  slowly we all get there .

Love  to you all  Erika.

Always remember ,  what you feel now will go away . All benzo hell will pass . Your brain will recover and your  memory will come back .

Best for anxiety , DP ,  electro shakes  , insomnia  and other w.symptoms is outdoor exercise , fresh air . :smitten:  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug::oXo: :oXo: :oXo: :oXo: :oXo:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND  VERY HAPPY NEW  YEAR 2014 . :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Merry Christmas Erika and to your ''little'' sunshine.(the doggy).

Happy Christmas and good healing to everybody. next year will be better. LOL :smitten:

I wish you all my BB friends  all the best , longer windows you can imagine , nice sleep , no pain , no w/d, no more  suffering  . We all going to make it . All what benzo is is time .

Take very long to recovery from this mess and hell , but  slowly we all get there .

Love  to you all  Erika.

Always remember ,  what you feel now will go away . All benzo hell will pass . Your brain will recover and your  memory will come back .

Best for anxiety , DP ,  electro shakes  , insomnia  and other w.symptoms is outdoor exercise , fresh air . :smitten:  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug::oXo: :oXo: :oXo: :oXo: :oXo:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND  VERY HAPPY NEW  YEAR 2014 . :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Erika -- So very nice what you wrote... Thank you for your encouraging words and Best Wishes for much Healing in this New Year!!!!