At some weird point where everything is controlled by food and stress

[On...]

Stress and food control everything. If theres no stress and i havent ate for a few hours I feel pretty clear and good. But if I stress I twitch a lot and fear comes back and paranoia and ear ringing. Foods still cause my hr to jump and i still have extreme sensitivity where my hr will take off or fear will flood or bp jumps. Its weird, i just wonder if all this has gave me a real stomach condition with food intolerance. Or an ulcer. Or eroded my stomach lining. Or permanent messed up my hpa axis. Cuz when my mind feels good I feel a lot like I used to. Like havent felt in 3 years. But it can switch quick after eating. And even when its clear and i feel good my body still twitches and hr can run fast etc

I just wonder if it'll ever strengthen enough to eat whatever again and exercise and handle stress. Food can throw me back in almost full w/d for a few hours. And quick

That's the thing, I only suffer in reaction now mostly. I go from 90% healed to 50% back and forth everyday. But once in a while a bad reaction is like 25% healed. I havent ate real sugar or a preservative or really done anything stimulating in months. So it's prolly all a tease