Is this normal ? Please help

[Be...]

Is it normal for Depersonalization to last over 3months ? It's been 3months and I still have it , I'm getting scared , if you also had it , how long did you have it ? I'm scared that it won't go away , I think it's getting worse , I heard from people before that usually lasts just a few weeks but it's been over 3months and it's worse not better , is it still withdrawel from clonazepam even when it's over 3months ?  I'm still on 0,5 mg of clonazepam ( down from 0,5mg ) , please help , thank you

Hi Bechlin,

I had it pretty bad for about 4 months during my acute phase of withdrawal and once in a while before and after the acute phase. It is scarey stuff no doubt. I don't think there is anything worse than feeling like your soul has left your body, at least not that I have ever experienced. Hang in there, you will get better.  :thumbsup:

Patrick

[da...]

I've been having unrelenting DP/DR issues since taper.  I'm waiting for a window. I feel like I don't know my own children...it is is scary. Mine comes with memory lapses (possibly related to PTSD 5 years ago).  I've never been diagnosed w/any personality disorders.  You are not alone.  Everyone tells me to be patient and our connections will slowly return. 

Kind thoughts.