Author Topic: Z-Drug Support Group (Lunesta, Imovane, Zimovane, Ambien, Sonata, Zopiclone)  (Read 233475 times)

[Buddie]

Ha Zzers,
The wedding of my aunt went well. It was nice to meet the people of my family. It was outside a kind of villa/restaurant at an open place in a forrest. The weather was great and it was [...] very well organized. Even though there were between 60-80 people, it was very intimate. The only time it was a bit tough for me, was when a singer and guitar player gave a short performance on a balcony while the guests were standing underneath it. This triggered my height anxiety a bit. At the end we had a nice meal in Italian style; everyone sat at two very long table’s. I sat next to my father and close to two nice nephews with their wives. It was from 3 O’ clock till 21:30. That was do-able for me. Now I am going to focus again on my taper. Next step soon…
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

[...], glad it went well for you.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

[...], are you still taking the zop? If so how much?

[Buddie]

[...], are you still taking the zop? If so how much?

Ha [...],
I take very little,  I guess 0,8 mg…

[Buddie]

Do you take it every night and do you think it still helps with sleep?

[Buddie]

Morning to Team Z!
[...] it’s [...] to read that you had such a [...] report on the wedding. I’m very proud of you for being brave and pushing through to enjoy your family. May you have more happy moments with them as you heal. Best wishes on your next reduction.

Happy Sunday to all. May you enjoy today. Love and hugs ❤️🤗
I miss all the Team Zers that used to post here often. I hope they’re still recovering well. Also their absent because they’re out enjoying life. I wish them my best.

[Buddie]

[...],

I'm really glad to hear the wedding went well. It sounded really lovely and you were surrounded by loved ones. [...] for you!  You're doing great.

Helen

[Buddie]

Do you take it every night and do you think it still helps with sleep?

Yes, I take it every night. I don t think it helps with my sleep. I am doing my taper slowly because I used it a very long time. But as I said earlier, I am close to the finish.

[Buddie]

Hi again, there can't be much left of it, do you know when you are going to jump?

[Buddie]

Hi again, there can't be much left of it, do you know when you are going to jump?

No not exactly, I think between now and two months…  :)