Author Topic: Z-Drug Support Group (Lunesta, Imovane, Zimovane, Ambien, Sonata, Zopiclone)  (Read 227989 times)

[Buddie]

I love the Love! The June Joy!

AND, this is still hard stuff ... being human and wide awake, lol.

[...], love your post listing all that you do. You are a wise and smart [...], so glad you are here!
Helen, June 1, woo hoo!!

Agoura, [...], others, we're here with you!

Happy Dad,
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Hi Deanna, Helen, [...] and [...], congratulations with your milestones, through you I believe I can do it too!! I hope to follow you soon.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :clap: :clap:  :clap:
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

[...] you can and you will.
Believe it! You are doing it.  :tickedoff:
Thank you my friend. 🤗

[Buddie]

Congrats, [...] Den!

[Buddie]

Congrats, [...] Den!
Thank you [...]. Iím looking forward to your jump date  :thumbsup:
How are you doing? Hugs 🤗

[Buddie]

Hi Z mates,
A little update from me,  i have been swimming at 1 Oí clock. It was nice, not too busy, and I met a friend; Willem. I am looking forward to do the next taper step, but Iíll wait at least till 2 July. 1 July is the wedding of the sister of my father. Huggs to all of you! [...] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ps. What is acute (withdrawal)?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 08:41:11 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

Morning hugs Team Z! Wishing you all a happy Sunday and smoother recovery.

[...] acute is when your withdrawal symptoms come to a peak AFTER youíre completely off. The body kind of ď throws a tantrumĒ because it doesnít have the pill anymore. Itís a tough phase for most but part of being off.

[Buddie]

Morning hugs Team Z! Wishing you all a happy Sunday and smoother recovery.

[...] acute is when your withdrawal symptoms come to a peak AFTER youíre completely off. The body kind of ď throws a tantrumĒ because it doesnít have the pill anymore. Itís a tough phase for most but part of being off.

Ah thank you for your clear explanation!
J.

[Buddie]

Hi Zers,
I am not looking forward to the wedding of my aunt coming friday. Why? Because of my lightheadedness, I have difficulties with concentrating on the conversations I have. I get tired quickly when I get too much stimulation. Luckily It wonít get warm, If the predictions are correct. So that is nice. Maybe I can bring my bike, so I can go [...] whenever I want. Can you give me some advice, what I can do to get through this feast in a nice way?
Huggs [...] :crazy:

[Buddie]

Hi [...],

Ahhh, a wedding.  I am impressed that you can make it to a wedding. I had to miss one back in early May.  I like your idea of taking your bike so you can exit when you feel you need to go.  Sometimes for me the best solution in social situations is for me to find somewhere to sit and stay put most of the time.  I try to smile and listen to the people around me without having to talk too much.  Make sure you have plenty of water near by and have eaten some protein (maybe some nuts or something like that before you go) in your body for strength.  Maybe try not to sit too close to the music?  Lots of deep breaths and remind yourself there is no pressure on you. This is the wedding of someone you care about and your aunt will be the focus so just your presence will be appreciated.  Stay as calm as you can and if you are seated most of the time, the light headedness might not be so bad.  If you have your bike and you know you can leave when you want, that will remove some of the worry.

I hope you can go and have a nice time!

Helen