Author Topic: Z-Drug Support Group (Lunesta, Imovane, Zimovane, Ambien, Sonata, Zopiclone)  (Read 150965 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Z-Drug Support Group (Lunesta, Imovane, Zimovane, Ambien, Sonata, Zopiclone)
« Reply #2960 on: October 19, 2020, 04:10:52 pm »
[...] [...] & [...] hello! You're all doing well. As [...] said, withdrawals will lie to you telling you that you're not doing well or you can't do this. Don't listen to that.
[...], thx for the sax solos. [...] to hear you're feeling [...].
[...] I'm happy that you're having a [...] attitude. I'm very proud of you!
[...] as [...] said, you're down to 9. That's huge although it doesn't seem like much of a progress. That's less of that crap in your body doing damage. Look at it like this....if you win a game by one point, is it still a win?
I'm doing ok. Just looking forward to turning a corner soon. I've been getting a bit of sun in the mornings for about 5-10 minutes. Walking around a bit more. Eating and sleeping well but boatiness is not much improved. I'm going to push myself a bit more this week..
Big hugs to everyone.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Z-Drug Support Group (Lunesta, Imovane, Zimovane, Ambien, Sonata, Zopiclone)
« Reply #2961 on: October 19, 2020, 07:52:40 pm »
[...] there is some progress there Iím so happy for u x Iím be glad on the day u say u arenít feeling dizzy x I hope so much it will be soon. I only got 2-3 hrs last night but I was falling asleep on the lounge at 8pm so I went to bed then. Iím feeling so exhausted and I was so tired last night I accidentally took 3mg of val instead of 1.5 Iím so upset about that took 1.5 tablets instead of 1.5mg. Oh well start again tonight. See didnít make any difference updosing as some other buddies suggested I do so Iíll keep going at 1.5. [...] it will be ok u will feel off for a couple of weeks when u reduce x
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2962 on: October 19, 2020, 10:02:59 pm »
In the evenings I feel a bit [...]. As if a weight on my head lifts somewhat off. I bought a Nespresso coffee machine this evening together with a milk foam maker. It will arrive on Wednesday evening. I have to give myself treats in this difficult time. Donít worry [...] one night more Valium doesnít harm. Hope you sleep well coming night...

[Buddie]

« Reply #2963 on: October 19, 2020, 10:12:07 pm »
Iím glad u bought urself a treat [...] x u deserve one. I always feel [...] at night too. Mornings are always bad. Yes just goes to show increasing dose doesnít work when u are in wd x

[Buddie]

« Reply #2964 on: October 19, 2020, 10:41:08 pm »
Enjoy your gift to yourself [...]. I bet the aroma will be so lovely. There's just something about the smell of coffee. Even when you can't drink it.
Oh [...]. I'm concerned for you. Are you ok? I'm sorry you accidentally took took much Val. I hope that it's ok being just once. I'm very surprised that it didn't make a difference. But as you said, it happens in WD. Guess you're officially tolerant. I'm hoping Maggie & Mamoa leave you in peace. I'd love to hear you come on here and post to us that you slept 6 7 or 8 hours. What's wrong with your PM by the way?

[Buddie]

« Reply #2965 on: October 19, 2020, 10:47:19 pm »
Iím ok. Itís been very hard. But Iím not dead yet. I think itís going to be very hard for me unfortunately. Iím not suprised really. I was hopeful but looks like itís going to be a battle. But Iím ok today I got a few hours sleep. X my pms got turned off last week coz of a few issues but I think theyíre working again now x

[Buddie]

« Reply #2966 on: October 20, 2020, 03:12:21 pm »
Ha ladies, I had a nice day, 600m in the swimming pool and I had an Electronic Wind Instrument lesson on my EWI sax. My teacher has the same instrument as me but only in another color. We connect them to the sound system so we hear them Ďliveí. We played some jazz songs. I hope your day was [...]. I will go to my father in an hour to have a meal together... [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #2967 on: October 20, 2020, 08:14:28 pm »
Wow [...] that sounds like a great day! Filled with things u enjoy! Started off by a delicious coffee from ur new machine! So glad U had a [...] day and dinner with ur dad will be lovely x how is he by the way? I know he is lucky to have you keep him company now x
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 09:31:04 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #2968 on: October 20, 2020, 09:03:24 pm »
Iím ok. Itís been very hard. But Iím not dead yet. I think itís going to be very hard for me unfortunately. Iím not suprised really. I was hopeful but looks like itís going to be a battle. But Iím ok today I got a few hours sleep. X my pms got turned off last week coz of a few issues but I think theyíre working again now x

It's ok [...]. You have us to walk with you while you go through this. Happy you slept. I shine you more sleep tonight. Get back Maggie! You old hag!

[Buddie]

« Reply #2969 on: October 20, 2020, 09:33:15 pm »
Maggie is a straight up b*tch. She needs to get knocked out by jacks booze bottle. X how are u doing [...]? Or should I say .... me hearty?  ;)