stomach/belching issues

[ar...]

I have a bad problem with this, its a combination of acid reflux, food allergies, and yeast problem...

I dunno if it would be benzo related, but you very easily could have just developed one of these problems, they say you can develop allergies over night, ever been tested?

well i'm wondering is it possible after 2 yrs and 4 months the belching is from the benzos?

tc .

Hi Arcey

I am 28 months off and can tell you gets better . I still have that sometimes if eat preservatives in food , Sodiums e. Then have bolching all nights .

I have to be very careful what I eat .

But  is much less then 5 months ago , less intense .

I think one more year or soo and will go away completely /.

All this recovery is extremely slow and long .

You will get better , but take long time .

I have been having a very noisy gut lately.

I have decided to quit consuming lactose free milk and I am going to almond milk only as of tomorrow to see if that helps.

I eat really healthy other than oats and wholemeal bread (toast for lunch), I am thinking of quitting both as I suspect I may be gluten intolerant... I have had a dodgy gut for years and I am sure it could well be either milk and/or gluten.

I can't be bothered to be tested... I will buy gluten free oats and skip eating bread... it's not a big thing as my diet otherwise is gluten free (all chicken, fish, nuts, seeds, vegetables and grains and a little fruit).

Who needs cakes anyway? I quit sugar 2 years ago so I am not eating cakes anyway.

I suspect the milk and or gluten being eliminated will help... it will be interesting to see how eliminating these works out.

If your gut makes loud noises, chances are you are ingesting something it does not like... or are eating too much of the same thing.

Try varying your diet, it may help.

I was having a lot of problems when I got tested,, and besides testing, they told me to eliminate beef, pork, dairy, onions and chocolate from my diet, for a month...then slowly add each back one at a time, for a week or so between each reinstatement... I didnt keep up with it of course, cause I started feeling way better when I elminated all of it, got super skinny but felt super good....

that has nothing to do with the gluten thing though, I dont guess...

dairy was my biggest problem, chocolate and onions next, I can eat those and you'd swear I was on LSD..

I was having a lot of problems when I got tested,, and besides testing, they told me to eliminate beef, pork, dairy, onions and chocolate from my diet, for a month...then slowly add each back one at a time, for a week or so between each reinstatement... I didnt keep up with it of course, cause I started feeling way better when I elminated all of it, got super skinny but felt super good....

that has nothing to do with the gluten thing though, I dont guess...

dairy was my biggest problem, chocolate and onions next, I can eat those and you'd swear I was on LSD..

Dairy is bad for the body, causes inflammation... yet it's hard to quit.

I have issues with minced beef, it always gives me the trots... I can only guess it is the high fat content... I know this is for sure a bad food for me, every time I eat it I have a wrecked gut.

Milk, even lactose free seems to disagree with me also.

Onions if raw are a bit of a no no.

I suspect gluten is bad also.

Other than those, I enjoy all healthy foods... it's weird because I am more in tune with my body now and this is why I am starting to notice that certain foods could be causing some issues, it's probably withdrawal 80% of the time but as I get lower in dose and listen to my body, the more I can ascertain what foods cause issues.

All the foods I eat now are anti inflammatory except bread and it makes sense to give it a miss for awhile and with the milk also... I think I will see a positive improvement eliminating both.

I would imagine the GABA receptors in the gut will do the merry dance regardless but why not subtract something that I suspect is putting my body through extra stress.

I is smart I is.  :laugh: