temazepam-Ct

[Ac...]

Hi. A bad doc prescribed me temazepam (100) pills and told me to take as many as were necessary to get the desired affect. When my scrip ran out I cold turkyed because i didn't know any better. On the second day when I woke up i couldn't feel a thing. My vision was down to about a frame every 10 seconds. Then I was blind for about a week only able to see a few feet in front of my face. I was out of the country at the time and decided to forgo medical attention in hopes that i would improve. I did improve until the stress of travel caused me to become very ill. After returning to the states i went to the doc for sinus pain and blurred vision. He gave me steroids and Cipro. This seemed to make me better but only shortly after i became sick again. I needed to move for work and so i did. The biggest mistake i have made in all this is in using marijuana. This made my condition unbearable and now i am on an ssnri.

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!  You'll find a lot of information and support here.  Most of our members are glad to share their tapering and withdrawal experiences.  Please remember that although withdrawal symptoms can be severe, they are only temporary.  Time is the healer, and you will heal eventually.  The amount of time healing takes varies from person to person and really can't be predicted in advance.  Here are a few links you'll find useful:

The Post-withdrawal Support Board.

The Ashton Manual is an authoritative source on what to expect in withdrawal and recovery.  Dr. Ashton is an expert in the field.  She describes and explains withdrawal symptoms, and there is also a section with withdrawal/taper schedules.

Please take the time to Create a Signature.  This will allow others to see where you are in the process so they can better support you.

Again, welcome!

:smitten:

Hi Ace-Timazipam,

Benzos are serious buisness and its amazing and scary really, how little knowledge

the Doctors have who prescribe them.

a warm welcome from me too

and all the best

from claudia :smitten: