Crazy dry skin, painful too.

[os...]

Yesterday I rubbed some dry skin off my forehead... not overly hard but this afternoon my forehead is SORE and it feels like a bad friction burn... I looked at my skin today (I often don't look in the mirror) and damn, my skin is SO DRY right now... like it has no moisture at all... dry as a bone... like what ill people get.

:'(

Anyone get this?

What could I use to calm it down?

i have it, too oscar. when i was younger i had kind of oily skin!

its like ibe totally dehydrated. id think id look better off benzos! :tickedoff:

im going to slather on some kind of cream. oil of olay the old cream, its pretty good.

i hate the new formula olay regenerist etc the smell gets to me

i have it, too oscar. when i was younger i had kind of oily skin!

its like ibe totally dehydrated. id think id look better off benzos! :tickedoff:

im going to slather on some kind of cream. oil of olay the old cream, its pretty good.

i hate the new formula olay regenerist etc the smell gets to me

That is so much better smelling than the newer Olay products.  The new ones even burn my eyes.  I have lots of old cream lying around that I can use on my face. 

Yes,  exactly,  and its more than just dry skin.  Lips, mucous membranes etc and this is devesating to internal health.  I thought when i weaned down i would rehydrate but so far thats not happening.

Oh yes I have had this the entire time. I go through so much moisturizer it is alarming! I also feel that because I am so hypersensitive that a lot of the time, it feels a lot drier than it actually is. I put on a lot of cream all day long.

I use oil free moisturizer and/or jojoba oil which really helps. Because I have to put it on so often the thick oily  moisturizers were clogging my skin and causing me to break out, so jojoba oil prevents that. Vaseline when it is really bad and flaky but only on my body and not my face because i would break out instantly if i put it on my face.

I even had a few eczema breakouts which i never had before this and i had to use cortisone cream for that.

Bama.

I had a rash a few days ago and I was obsessing about it.

I thought for sure is was MRSA. 

I googled photos of MRSA, and my rash didn't look anything like it.

Now the rash is clearing up.

I have the same problem. In the past 2 months I have spent an insane amount of money trying to find a fix. I have a very fair complexion so the huge red cracking skin on the corners of my lips and the red flaky skin under my nose make me feel like a freak. I have doubled my water intake but that's not helping. My Dad swears emu oil works for him but it does nothing for me. I found that huge amounts of Vaseline helps if I keep applying large amounts. But it only helps my lips. My nose reminds me of Rudolph. I feel your pain! Hope u find relief soon!

Hi oscar. I have very dry skin now. Also eczema , I have never had before. I use loads of moisturiser. I hope my skin settles down . It hasn't as yet though.

I try to use natural creams because our skin absorbs everything we put on it.

Just a thought.          Hugs Pinkee