18 months off benzos

[st...]

hi all ,

well im a short term user and i am at a little over 18 moths ,and for the last five days its been bad i have inner shakes,bad balance head pains ,some head zaps, as i type this i am slouched over typing in a lil pain..im starting to think i have ms or something of that nature because im not healing :( .. i have had windows but its just so frustrating ..i only used this crap for really 2 and aq half months but it was like this i was getting attivan at hospital 0.5 (introduced to the beast) for 7 days .. then a dr prescribes me alprazolam 3 mg a day!.. well thank god i found a nurse who schooled me on benzos ,which in turn i found this site, so i went back to that dr and tried to get valium to taper he said no way.. and gave me clonazepam to taper off well needless to say i quit clonazepqam after two weeks .. and i am still here.. i did a taper so quick that i went from 2 mg of clonazepam to 0 by june 1 2012... so now  been pretty much hurt for 18 mts.. i still cant sit in a barberchair from time to time some times i can hold it .. but alot of times i have to leave. i avoid stores if i can, and i skip alot of church services :(.. so has any short term user been thru this.. is month 18 really bad am i gonna turn that famous corner.. or am i truly screwed:(.. btw i been having a numb pinky finger for more than 18 months ..this is why i went to hospital and got introduced to the beast..