good news and bad news.

[pa...]

hello everyone,

it seems that i am finally recovering from this benzo "hell".

physical and mental symptoms are a lot better to endure. cognition seems to have improved a lot too.

but, not yet able to function normal or able to work. "this is my good news after 19 months of hell."

bad news is that i ran out of money. still not able to work. try to find jobs and nothing is available right now. considering my age and condition, it looks hopeless to find one right now. do not have any outside help or income. this is just too much to accept the reality. got into this mess by accident when i really did not need those "poisons". after 19 months of hell, finally seeing some light of recovery and have to worry about food, shelter, and clothing. just feel like shooting those damn idiots(doctors) who got me into this situation. "this is my bad news after 19 months of hell."

what a perfect timing to be in this situation.

It's good news you're doing better.  Wonderful.  Have you applied for disability if you live in the US?  they do have SSI, Supplemental Security Income, which is approved rather quickly, I believe.  The SSDI takes longer which I now collect.  Call your local assistance office and ask for food and other assistance. 

Hi P.O.

I think the last thing I read fromyou was questions of up dosing, or was it a visit to ER or something bad!!!

So, it's fantastic you're getting on top of it finally!

Hope you can find some kind of help to get you through the financial stuff, but I think you're well on the way to recovery now!

Good luck!

Hey pacific,

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.  Please use your new found health to rally and find employment.  There is a thread of "how many people have to work" that is now really long.  I posted a lot on it way back, and got a lot of flack for my posts.  I have been at varying stages of sick during this whole thing.  In the beginning, I owed it to my boss for not kicking me to the curb when I turned out to be a drug addict.  But since then, I owe it to myself for believing that no matter how bad I felt, I could keep going.

I swear I am not a hero; far from it.  I am a big, fat (not too fat ;) baby.  But I hold caring for people as the most important thing in the world, and I refused to let down my family, my friends, or myself.  Many days that is still what keeps me going.

I have coached many people into finding jobs, and my advice is always the same:

1.  Use your connections.  90% of the people I helped found jobs thru the people they know.  In the modern economy, in general, people ONLY hire people they know or people who come recommended by people they know.  Your network will get you interviews.

2.  You must sell yourself as to how, in whatever capacity, you will bring a company MONEY.  In the modern economy, your skills, however good, will not impress anyone unless you can show how they result in dollars.

Your connections get you opportunities, your showing value gets you employed.  It is a simple formula, but I am not saying it is an easy process.  It takes work, but I believe you can do it.

Be well and good luck,

Ramcon1

hello everyone,

physical and mental symptoms are a lot better to endure. cognition seems to have improved a lot too.

but, not yet able to function normal or able to work. "this is my good news after 19 months of hell."

bad news is that i ran out of money. still not able to work. try to find jobs and nothing is available right now. considering my age and condition, it looks hopeless to find one right now. do not have any outside help or income. this is just too much to accept the reality. got into this mess by accident when i really did not need those "poisons". after 19 months of hell, finally seeing some light of recovery and have to worry about food, shelter, and clothing. just feel like shooting those damn idiots(doctors) who got me into this situation. "this is my bad news after 19 months of hell."

PO

I am very happy you are feeling  better . Time will heal all .

What happened between  is other hell .

Like you I am very happy I getting better , yet , I lost everything . Everything /.

47 and starting like if I am 15 years age . With nothing , . Very sad . Finally we getting better  and this .

I dealing with lawyer  .  What happened to as is wrong and somebody should take responsibility  and should be paid  back .

Good luck to you  Erika :smitten:

Remember , you will feel better and better with AGAIN  TIME ;)

Hi erika,

Haven't seen you around for a while!

But glad you're feeling better, that's the main thing!

As for the bad news, That definitely sucks!

Still, there may be a certain freedom about that situation, as strange as it sounds!

Hope you now get many good things come your way, you, and I think most of us on here certainly deserve something fantastic after what we've been through!

hello everyone,

thanks god Pacific thats all i can say. the most important thing is to get your health back.

i am sure as you get stronger you will find a job and a solution to your financial

situation as well. step by, step from now on.  :smitten:

p.s. i share the same feeling against the unknowledge of Doctors. >:(

Hi erika,

Haven't seen you around for a while!

But glad you're feeling better, that's the main thing!

As for the bad news, That definitely sucks!

Still, there may be a certain freedom about that situation, as strange as it sounds!

Hope you now get many good things come your way, you, and I think most of us on here certainly deserve something fantastic after what we've been through!

Hi Surprised

Thank you  , and I wish to all of us  get out from this  benzo hell once for all .

Love Erika :smitten:

Hi Pacific,

I am so happy to read that you are doing better! You have been so much help to many! I to have been feeling better... after a year, not able to work yet either, but almost there! I lost everything. I have been selling things on ebay to help with rent ect. I live at my sisters and she has been a God Send!

Prayers lifted that your situation will turn around soon!