Is ibuprophen safe?

[Ma...]

Ibuprofen didn't do anything for me good or bad earlier in the game but nowadays it works great to knock the edge off of the random head pains I get from time to time.

I've used ibuprofen all along for my neck and upper back pain, not every day (if used to often it loses its effectiveness) and have never had any problems.  It's the only non-prescription drug that works for me.  I take three when the pain is really bad.

:thumbsup:

Some people have a hard time with NSAIDs without benzos. I wouldn't recommend it for chronic pain. I have taken it for headaches, and it made me dizzy but it was better than the pain. Once in a while should be all right. HOWEVER, it does have interactions with many medications. When in doubt, ask your doctor :)

I've taken Ibuprofen recently to deal with severe back pain and I didn't have any problems with it. I am sensitive to most supplements so I was wary before taking the Ibuprofen but it didn't have any effect on my withdrawal.

Debbie

I've taken Ibuprofen recently to deal with severe back pain and I didn't have any problems with it. I am sensitive to most supplements so I was wary before taking the Ibuprofen but it didn't have any effect on my withdrawal.

Debbie

Ditto for me. I am really sensitive to meds and was afraid to take anything, but the Ibuprofen didn't bother my withdrawal at all. And it helps get rid of the pain. Take it and be healthy! Betsy